You can now Save Fastest Lap Replays and reload them as Ghost Replays

• Thread starter andrewhake
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
andrewhake
You can now save your best lap replay and later reload it as a ghost replay for future sessions. Glad to see this back. Does this mean that if you share a fastest lap replay with a friend they can load it up as a ghost as well?

IMG_0137.jpg

Ah maybe I just never went to save replays of qualifying sessions, I usually would only save replays of races I guess. Well anyone that didn't know, now you know :)

I think it is already available before current update.

But I wanted to download other player's ghost so I can follow their driving. Primarily the #1 world rank...lol

I was trying to test this with a friend, you can easily share your fastest lap replay, and they can download it to their library, but it doesn't seem like he was able to load it in as a ghost replay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to test this with a friend, you can easily share your fastest lap replay, and they can download it to their library, but it doesn't seem like he was able to load it in as a ghost replay.
Is there a way to do this yet??

Only one downside, if you complete youre first lap to beat it, you will end up with 2 ghost! So at first it looks like a good feature, but to me it's rubbish, 2 ghost you hardly see the track.

I thought it was possible to use a ghost of a friend or any racer you downloaded but today I had to go try again because someone said it wasn’t working... After testing, it only showed my replays in load ghost, it wasn’t showing even showing the replay I downloaded to test with. So I don’t believe the friends ghost thing works anymore.

I thought it was possible to use a ghost of a friend or any racer you downloaded but today I had to go try again because someone said it wasn’t working... After testing, it only showed my replays in load ghost, it wasn’t showing even showing the replay I downloaded to test with. So I don’t believe the friends ghost thing works anymore.

They had it in GT6 and I hope they bring it back.

Latest Posts

Back