You can't have MORE than 20 MIll

  • Thread starter Thread starter wylinU
  • 7 comments
  • 913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
40
Messages
wylinU
Messages
xi modded x
has this always been the case. WOW i went to collect from my b spec grinders, for no reason other than just to have more than 20 mill and it said i couldn't' but took the 400k from my grinder. WOW i didn't know that.
 
Everyone else knew that though and it is a bit disappointing :(
 
Yes, this is old news.
 
well then i fel like an idiot lol oh well. lesson learned
 
If you are willing to put in the work thqn you should reap the rewards.
 
OP - In light of the content in your original post, I somehow see you being disappointed when you find out that the 10+ million you spend on either Ferrari F1 car cannot be used in Aspec or Bspec and only in seasonal Ferrari events, practice mode(in single make race or time trial), and in arcade mode. Figured I'd give you a heads up before that one "caught you by surprise" also. 👍 :)
 
OP - In light of the content in your original post, I somehow see you being disappointed when you find out that the 10+ million you spend on either Ferrari F1 car cannot be used in Aspec or Bspec and only in seasonal Ferrari events, practice mode(in single make race or time trial), and in arcade mode. Figured I'd give you a heads up before that one "caught you by surprise" also. 👍 :)

Man, I wished someone would have given me a heads up. Grinded my way to having all the money for a F2007 only to find out I can't even drive the damn thing throughout most of the game. What's worse, I then ended up getting a second with one of my level 24 tickets! Man, was I 🤬!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back