You Can't Use the F2007 Even in Open-Car Races??

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 11 comments
  • 3,064 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
user27564
I've heard that the Ferrari formula cars can't be used in any of the GT races. Is this true?? Not even open-car races such as the Dream Car race?! What's the point of calling it that then?
 
Some strange restrictions on the F1 cars, what races CAN they be in? Just practice runs?
 
Yes only practice, one-make races only. why put a car in if we cant use them on races? Should have given us the Zonda Cinque Roadster instead :D
 
Yes only practice, one-make races only. why put a car in if we cant use them on races? Should have given us the Zonda Cinque Roadster instead :D

Or the Ferrari FXX, which isn't in GT5. :grumpy:
 
Yup, probably to do with the Scuderia Ferrari licence. You can only race the F1 cars against themselves.

I'm not even sure if you can race the '07 against the '10...
 
You can race the F10 against the F2007. I tried it. we should make a petition for cars, maybe we can get them added like on a DLC or something.
 
yup pretty pointless I wasted 10 mill on one to turn around and trade it for a Toyota 7.
 
If you want a toyota 7 i can trade you one.
 
This is NOT cool!! I think the F2007 is probably the best looking car on the game! If it's a licensing issue I don't think it can be resolved through DLC either. I'm sitting here running the Formula GT and secretly wishing it was an F2007... :(


Does anyone have any idea WHEN downloadable content might become available?
 
i almost bought that f1 and im glad i didn't.
 
So are the F1 cars available for Arcade mode?
 
Back