You know you're ballin' when you...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brewski18
  • 26 comments
  • 2,961 views
Messages
67
Messages
brewski187
Spend 300k Cr. on a car just for the paint chip. And then paint your rims with it.
 
Sure. That's baller status there!
 
Gotta be a better way, but I did buy a Camaro to get the paint, turned out to be a pretty nice car after I did some mods on it. I wonder has anyone painted a Zonda yet?
 
I bought the LFA for matte black and it was $375k. I bought the LFA for the LFA as well...
 
Gotta be a better way, but I did buy a Camaro to get the paint, turned out to be a pretty nice car after I did some mods on it. I wonder has anyone painted a Zonda yet?
yes i've painted mine. you can't change the rim color though
 
I bought the pink Honda Fit to paint my Lambo pink and it looks disgusting.
 
True... so I'm not a baller :(

I usually buy a car in a nice color to use on another one, then just paint that supercar in a normal color. Most of times.
 
When you buy 2 F1 cars from FERRARI but can't use them. :grumpy:
 
When you blow buy a formula GT doing 270 in your X1
 
Yes you're right, the Ai almost makes me want to cry. They are so friggin frustrating. ESPECIALLY the Ai that I control, Bozo I and Bozo II.
 
I have bought the TVRs for 70 000 just to paint certain cars. TVR colors are amazing.
 
When you buy cars just to take a picture of it.. lol I love photo mode!
 
Yes you're right, the Ai almost makes me want to cry. They are so friggin frustrating. ESPECIALLY the Ai that I control, Bozo I and Bozo II.

ha that made me lol! how true....!
 
I think youre screwed when you buy ps3 and gt5 just because you want to suport PD and Sony, and then throw it out the window and buy it again, a.k.a shop grinding, equivalent to the recent problems with the gift trading etc. This is extreme, but its the same concept
 
I have to admit to buying some cars just for the paint chips, but so far, I have been too scared to paint anything in case I don't like it and end up feeling like I wasted a paint chip! I will only use paint when I have more then 1 paint chip.
 
I have bought the TVRs for 70 000 just to paint certain cars. TVR colors are amazing.

Lol:tup:. I did the same thing so that I could paint my Veyron that ridiculous baby blue color.
 
I have to admit to buying some cars just for the paint chips, but so far, I have been too scared to paint anything in case I don't like it and end up feeling like I wasted a paint chip! I will only use paint when I have more then 1 paint chip.

It's funny how protective some people are of their paint chip collection, I am the same of course. :crazy:
 
I have bought the TVRs for 70 000 just to paint certain cars. TVR colors are amazing.

I'll have to check that. I'm buying Dodge Sublime for 70,000 just for wheels on all of my tuned cars.

And you're also balling when you by a Vitz 👍.
 
517390318.png
 
I feel pretty ballin' when I take my formula GT online, it usually gets followed by a message or two asking how I got it haha.
$70k for a paint chip was my limit xD
 
Why do I need a picture of these 6 cars together? ...unless you're boasting in which case I will say "WOW!" As if I hadn't seen those cars before.
 
I bought the LFA for matte black and it was $375k. I bought the LFA for the LFA as well...

I bought the LFA for the BLACK paint chip. This was so I could paint the wheels on my Acura NSX I just RM'd.

If you're wondering what it looks like, take a look at my profile picture.
 
i bought 2 SLS AMGs, to make the blue one red and the red one blue, mainly because i didnt like the original red versions tan interior
 
Back