You'll be very lucky to get a copy of Prologue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caligula1
  • 66 comments
  • 6,860 views
yeah sorry he did say the 28th, but i didnt take time to think when that was... well i got diagnosed with glandular fever today so id love for it to be released on fri, plenty of gaming to be had!
Peace
 
Well... Sent an email to the online store about when they'll send it to me and when I'll receive it. They said that they sent it today, and I will receive it tomorrow(releaseday for Norway). Can't wait! :D
 
Next week people,Pal version in my hands....!:)
 
Originally posted by GTmaniac
Not for me....I can wait,no problem for me....! :)

I wish I could be more like you, because I have a major problem with waiting :D
 
Originally posted by !ARio!
I wish I could be more like you, because I have a major problem with waiting :D

I'm curently playing GT3(a litlle)and I'm improving in GT4 prologue(Asian Version),doing my best here ,and with school, it's not boring for me at all.....! :cool:
 
Originally posted by GTmaniac
I'm curently playing GT3(a litlle)and I'm improving in GT4 prologue(Asian Version),doing my best here ,and with school, it's not boring for me at all.....! :cool:

aha... Now I understand why you can wait. I have lost my GT3, and I don't have the asian version of GT4, so it is boring for me. But If I had those games I know the waiting time would have gone much easier, lucky you :D , but I'll get my game tomorrow, so I will be enjoying it then. As I said before; Can't wait! :D
 
I've just phoned my local games shop, and he said he'll have his order, and my copy, about 12.30 Wednesday.:)

He said Sony have said they're doing a limited run, any shops that ordered late will not get any. Normally they spread the available copies around, but this was done on a first come basis. Good job I reminded them to order it.:)

I seem to remember similar thing being said with GT Concept though. So anyone who can't get one will have to hope Sony churn out another batch. Which if there is enough demand for, they will. They've done it before.

Although the bonus DVD could complicate things.
 
yeah picked mine up today from eb, and im sick! great timing! absolutely wicked game and dvd. go drive the wrx and listen to its engine, its so real! specially at the lower revs and idling!
love it
Peace
 
Originally posted by Famine
Because Game SUCK. They promise the cheapest prices in a 3 mile radius, but refuse to acknowledge their own website as a source of prices - they claim it's a "separate department", while they wander around the store wearing T-shirts advertising their website.

I've not bought a game in Game since 1998. They suck SO bad.

I completely agree with Famine on the point about GAME, they suck big-time the staff have no clue about anything. I haven't bought anything from them in years (doesn't stop them sending me junk mail though).

As for the other hog-wash I've just checked amazon.co.uk and today GT4P is at sales rank of 3. Sony will not be ignoring all of us pre-order dudes, no way no how, money speaks.
 
Normally shops here should have it now, as normally release dates are always Wednesday, but it seems that this time it's different - some shops actually have release lists and these say the 28th (of course that means they will get them tomorrow at the latest). My 'local store' will call me when the games come in, which could be this afternoon. When I get the call I will post here so all the Dutch people in the Amsterdam area know where to go ... :D
 
ok im gonna pickup mine at utrecht (netherlands) right now!!! whoohoooo.... cya gals laterrrrr
 
www.gameshop-powerplay.nl in Amsterdam just called me to say my copy is ready and waiting for me ...

EDIT: They had already called during my lunch. Got it now, expect my comments on it on cars.ign.com hopefully tomorrow ... :) Will have to 'work' tonight. :P
 
Yep,i just got a call aswell.My copy has arrived.
 
Mine is waiting for the postman to pick it up and ship it to me!!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

:bowdown::nervous:
 
ok, i got my copy of gt4:p this afternoon (15.30) and well.... it plays like a dream!! Im verry happy that've buyed this version (Pal Neterlands) cuz of the xtra BMW M5.
Im busy with school mode right now and im on half way point (got all golds on green, orange) and im improving verry well.
I have the GT Force Pro Wheel and the 900 degrees future works absolutely perfect.... much better than Gt3 :D

ok im off to play again,
Remmah Egdels
 
Yeah DVDCrave just informed me that it had arrived, I am about to pick it up today.
 
Just got notification from Amazon.co.uk, my copy of GT4P is now in the post and on its way to me YIPEE!!!
 
Do u guys know if there is a difference between the English version and the Dutch version? I'm from Holland, but ordered it in England (sendit.com). Is the M5 Concept also in the English PAL?
 
All European countries should get the same version.

I think the BMW M5 is only in the Euro version.
 
Cool! Thanx man, can't wait to drive the M5. Saw the 165 MB movie of Skunkwerx and the Ring is looking awsome! It'll be a long wait for November, but with Prologue I'll make it!
 
RoyalStuff, you'll have to be good at the test courses to get to drive it. I may never get to see it.;) :)
 
To get to drive the M5 or The Ring? Either way, I won't sleep until I get them both!!!! I think you mean the M5? Because The Ring isn't in Prologue....

What's the difficulty then? What kind of test's do you need to pass to get to drive the M5?
 
The M5 is the bonus car for getting all orange lessons gold.
 
Originally posted by Arwin
The M5 is the bonus car for getting all orange lessons gold.

So that means that, there is no Honda HSC....or you get both in the end...!:confused:
 
Originally posted by Terrible Tigers
Just got notification from Amazon.co.uk, my copy of GT4P is now in the post and on its way to me YIPEE!!!

Snap! I got the mail on Wednesday morning, and rushed home today from work... but... :(
 
Ok, I see. I don't 'see' the Prologue License structure at the moment, but I will soon enough (I hope....). D*mn order is still on 'Ready for shipment'....

By the way, u the same Arwin as the collumnist on ign.com? If so, you're collumns are the best!!! :bowdown:
Especially the first one, about what to do with GT4, try to avoid everything or to suck it all up... I'm sucking big time :lol:

Just finished you're last collum, read it before the ign e-mail update... Again...
 
Back