Your 0/0/0 OCD Cars - CLOSED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR TO COMPLETE TRADES

  • Thread starter Thread starter SQLNinja
  • 241 comments
  • 12,470 views
SQLNinja
Cool. I can't send until the December 1st though. I'll send you a 1967 birthday ticket. I'll add you to the schedule in the OP and send a FR later tonight.

Send fr so I can send red tomorrow
 
Ryan_N_86
Send fr so I can send red tomorrow

FR already sent and you have already accepted.
 
@Ryan_N_86 1967 ticket sent. Thanks for the trade 👍
 
SQLNinja
Already got the gray one covered thanks

I'm after the black f159 0/0/0 can you help
 
I'm after the black f159 0/0/0 can you help

I don't have it yet. I'm getting it form Carl3456 on the 6th. If you don't work out a deal with him then maybe we can sort something out after that.
 
I don't have it yet. I'm getting it form Carl3456 on the 6th. If you don't work out a deal with him then maybe we can sort something out after that.

:lol:
 
OP updated
 
I have the Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 in GIALLO SOLE, I'll trade you whatever lvl ticket you can spare
 
I have:

Audi quattro '82 - Gobi Metallic - Diamond Silver Metallic
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Schwarz
Chevrolet SSR '03 - Ricochet Silver
Citroen C3 1.6 '02 - Jaune Heliodor
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 - Gris Clair
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00 - Oro Lingotto Metallizzato
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - ARGENTO LUNA
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - ARGENTO LUNA - BIANCO LABRADOR - ROSSO SIVIGLIA
Lancia Stratos '73 - York Green
Lotus Europa Special '71 - Colorado Orange
Peugeot 206 RC '03 - Rouge Aden
RenaultSport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02 - Noir Nacre
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Rojo volcan
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 - Tornadorot

I would like:

- 9 Tickets I don't have in my garage.
- All gear that I am missing in my garage.

I will send cars on:

5/12 - 21/12

Please let me know, Cheers.
 
Last edited:
@jkt008 - Deal. Send a FR to SQLNinja and I'll start sending gear from tomorrow, the 3rd and tickets from the 7th. I'll update the schedule in the OP later when I get home.
 
SQLNinja
@jkt008 - Deal. Send a FR to SQLNinja and I'll start sending gear from tomorrow, the 3rd and tickets from the 7th. I'll update the schedule in the OP later when I get home.

FR sent. 👍
 
Also just to let you know I have 2 other trades booked for the 10th and 11th that I haven't added to the schedule yet so our trades will be from the 7th - 9th and 12th - 17th.
 
SQLNinja
Also just to let you know I have 2 other trades booked for the 10th and 11th that I haven't added to the schedule yet so our trades will be from the 7th - 9th and 12th - 17th.

Yep, no problem. Send whenever you can. ;)
 
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00
- Nero -

Peugeot 206 RC '03
- Noir Obsidien -


I have these 2, for sure. I have all of them but will have to check the rest for colors. I can send these 2 for some tickets I don't have (only got lvl5, classic muscle and 1000).

As far as schedule, I'm not too concerned. I can send over the next few days and you can send when you gets a free slot, if you want.
 
flybynighter
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00
- Nero -

Peugeot 206 RC '03
- Noir Obsidien -

I have these 2, for sure. I have all of them but will have to check the rest for colors. I can send these 2 for some tickets I don't have (only got lvl5, classic muscle and 1000).

As far as schedule, I'm not too concerned. I can send over the next few days and you can send when you gets a free slot, if you want.

Sure mate I'll take those 2 cars. Which tickets would you like? I can send on the 20th and 21st.
 
Modern muscle and 2005 B-day please. I"ll get back to you with the rest of the colors and maybe we can work out some more!
 
go to my profile to see my oCD but cant trade till 20/12
 
I just checked, and these are what I have, that you need. (i think lol)

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
- ROSSO SIVIGLIA

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
- GIALLO SOLE -

Lotus Europa Special '71
- Roman Purple-

RenaultSport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02
Bleu Methyl -

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
- Moonlightblue Perleffekt -

Let me know if you want them.
 
I've got the Lambo 25th Anniversary 88 Rosso Siviglia. Will trade for a 09 ticket. Will check your list as I've probably got more too;
BMW 2002 turbo 73 polaris metallic
Lotus Europa 71 Regency Red
206 Blanc banquise
Renault Clio sport Phase 2 03 Bleu Lliade
Seat Ibiza Cupra 04 Gris Luna
Pm me please :-)
 
Last edited:
Carl3456
go to my profile to see my oCD but cant trade till 20/12

Add me if you still want want the Nissan mm
 
Back