Your best cars attained through a Gift Ticket

• Thread starter Fusion
  • 336 comments
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype (1000 ticket)
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 ‘08 (level 12 ticket)
Citroën C4 WRC ‘08 (rally car ticket from Loeb challenge. I already had this though so was kinda bummed)

I only got either crap or cars I already had - a second delorean, a second Skyline GTR R-Tune, a second Carbon R (Amuse), and a crappy celica TRD...
And I can't sell them...

Got the Ferrari 330 P4 on my second try through the birthday trick :D
(used the trick to get a decent car for the annoying historic cup car)

I never get anything good from the tickets, my luck is to buy the car then get it in the ticket a bit later, it's happend 2 or 3 times now! :grumpy:

Three, that's right THREE Ferrari 330 P4's from 3 different tickets.

Hahaha my reactions were like this:

1st one: OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! NOW I CAN DO THE HISTORIC RACES :D
2nd one: Oh, ohk then... be good for trades I guess... or I could give it to a mate...
3rd one: FFS!

Three, that's right THREE Ferrari 330 P4's from 3 different tickets.

Hahaha my reactions were like this:

1st one: OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! NOW I CAN DO THE HISTORIC RACES :D
2nd one: Oh, ohk then... be good for trades I guess... or I could give it to a mate...
3rd one: FFS!

Gimme, gimme!

Just got my "Ticket 1000" for racing in 100 events or doing over 2000km.

Won a Castrol Mugen NSX '00! Very happy even though it's standard because it's probably my favourite looking JGTC car ever. Unfortunately it looks bad as standard, but it's still a nice car and should actually be useful... unlike the tank car which I cant even sell:crazy:

I'll still have to RM the Acura NSX soon for basically the same look but less livery, only because it's premium. This will most likely drive better though, but who knows.

Yeah i got that car too, it's absolutely awesome! Also my bro put in the wrong year for his b-day and i got an Mr-2 6 speed:grumpy:

Hi guys, first post but been reading your invaluable information about GT5 for a while now.

I got my 1000 ticket last night and was handed..

Ferrari 330 P4 1967.

Bloody gorgeous.

I got two Cizetas with my level 12 ticket in A and B-Spec :ouch:

It must be a joke that from more than 1000 cars available I receive the same car...

I got a lot of dross from my various tickets.. I guess you could count the Ferrari SP1 or the NSX-R Prototype LM Race car as 'best'. Meh.

From the 2 most recent tickets for reaching Level 17 A Spec & B Spec I received the Falken GT-R and Honda NSX LM Road Car 👍

Finally some decent prize cars!

Latest Posts

Back