Your best looking rides on GT6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
Is there ever a car you own that really stands out that would most likely have a good chance of winning in a car show lobby? Post them here!

Circuito de la Sierra_48.jpg

Thats the only thing i can really think of... I think its hard because withough many customisation options, anyone can have the same car as you with ease, so...

But yeah, black, white and yellow, legendary car. Nothing much better than that!

View attachment 252326

Thats the only thing i can really think of... I think its hard because withough many customisation options, anyone can have the same car as you with ease, so...

But yeah, black, white and yellow, legendary car. Nothing much better than that!
That's a pretty unique looking GT40. Reminds me of the Crinale from Ridge Racer for some reason.
Ridge_racer_black_car_woohoo!.JPG

I have a makeshift BRZ "WRX". Just has an bodykit, bronze-colored rims, and some performance parts. It looks and drives pretty nice, but I doubt it'd win any awards.

View attachment 252326

Great minds think alike ;)

My car is white though. It wouldn't stand a chance at SEMA, but maybe at Pebble Beach?

GT40-4-vintage.jpg

I have a makeshift BRZ "WRX". Just has an bodykit, bronze-colored rims, and some performance parts. It looks and drives pretty nice, but I doubt it'd win any awards.

Same here. Has the Prodrive-look-alike multi-spoke gold wheels, the STi rear wing, big orange calipers and WRC Blue. I even tuned up to the stock Impreza's Sti specs. Not only I love how it looks like out of the factory, but how right the BRZ feels with a 300HP turbo engine.

I wish I had a pic. I know I did, but I lost it. I'm not firing up GT6 for it. It should be somewhere in the brake caliper color thread.

Thinking about doing a possible replica of the Crinale on that car. Just paint it black, paint the rims yellow, put number 13 on it then BOOM! I made the GT6 version of the Crinale!

I've got the feeling that the Cizeta is good for being a Crinale

Just finished doing the appearance of the GT6 Crinale. This one is based on the Crinale from the first Ridge Racer game. Just need to finish tuning this car before it's ready to pop up in this thread.

(UPDATE)

I just watched some gameplay of the 13th Racing aka the Crinale and the rims are actually dark red. The yellow rims are pretty much for recreating the Crinale from RR7 but I'm not going to waste my time buying another V16T just to do one with yellow rims.

Last edited:
I did the same. :D
Off course painted in WR Blue Mica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back