• Thread starter MrSwagg
  • 212 comments
Aristo V300 Vertex Edition.
Tom's Chaser.
AMG E55.
'Cuda 71.
Pontiac GTO.
Supra RZ97...

...and other several "weird" cars give me a lot of pleasure to drift, but mostly "fat" cars which give me a real challenge and mostly a lot of angle, since I'm no speed addict.

Bup bup bup bup bup 4 Rotor RX7

Dude those things sounds insane...saw a couple last night, and they DAF.

Although, the car I'm most jealous of now, and one I really really want is Gunz's 800hp Frankenstein R33...amazing car!!

Dude those things sounds insane...saw a couple last night, and they DAF.

Although, the car I'm most jealous of now, and one I really really want is Gunz's 800hp Frankenstein R33...amazing car!!

It would appear he has a thing for magically acquiring other people's cars though. I was trying to keep my wide ass 240 quiet and to myself. Shared it for not very long to give 1 person and I find out he along with someone else have acquired it!

Not to be a smart ass but I love how everyone was late to the party after my 4rotor hahahaha. Oopszz ;)

It would appear he has a thing for magically acquiring other people's cars though. I was trying to keep my wide ass 240 quiet and to myself. Shared it for not very long to give 1 person and I find out he along with someone else have acquired it!

Not to be a smart ass but I love how everyone was late to the party after my 4rotor hahahaha. Oopszz ;)

Well, I can't comment on how he got your 240 (if it is in fact your 240...there's lots of them out there now)...but in my opinion, any car that anyone puts on their shared list is fair game for anyone on your friends list to take. With the perma-borrow glitch, and the app that allows one to "borrow" a car in less than 10 minutes, I don't think you can really get upset with people for borrowing your cars.

If you want to keep them to yourself, don't put them on share...

240sx! Yeah it was literally not even 10 minutes it was on and he nabbed it like a hawk :(

Well, everyone knows that you're making these hybrids, so it shouldn't surprise you that people frequently check your shared cars list....it was probably just lucky timing on Gunz's part...

My favorite drift car and will always be is the z34, it all just fell right in its place. My opinion on all these hybrids is as follows, be mature and accept the game how its meant to be played.

Since I retired my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 (i retired it after I ended KYOKI and got rid of my KYOKI-Zach account) i have been searching for a car that would fit me well. I think i have found my main drift car which it the 2007 BMW Concept 1 Series tii.
I am using my signature part swap tuning method (which involves many hours in tuning to see which parts make it better or worse).

I have found which clutch plates need to be on it/which flywheel/ which manifolds ect. (which if you don't know a flywheel alone can have a drastic affect on the handling while going on/off throttle). I think i have a pretty solid car and am still tweaking it. So far it is one of the best cars in my garage.

I wish i had a S14 200sx customized with a new engine (2JZ maybe?), and perhaps a chassis swap for something with diferent choices of wheels.

But i don´t have it.
:ouch:

HMSMotorsport
Favourite drift car for me is RE Amemiya RX-7. D-Max version!

My old car i used for the longest time was the RE Amemiya RX-7 GT300 car. I used it for about three months back when I was on the controller. I was known for that car. Everyone is knew called it the pig.

I have thought about bringing it back to life on the G27. Just for fun. I highly doubt I would get any crap for it because look at all of the hybrids out there. Hummmm idea

My new favorite drift car is a 300hp NB MX-5. Its sad that everyone automatically thinks hybrid when I'm drifting it the way I am though. :(

My new favorite drift car is a 300hp NB MX-5. Its sad that everyone automatically thinks hybrid when I'm drifting it the way I am though. :(
I love these! It's nice to get an extra 50bhp compared to the MX5 NA. Even though they're both mad fun! 👍

I love these! It's nice to get an extra 50bhp compared to the MX5 NA. Even though they're both mad fun! 👍

If the NB would be premium I would run it allday, but I like the NA more to be honest :D

I've really fallen for my yellow 20B powered RE Amemiya. Gonna be my drift car of choice for some time now.

Back