Votes: 3 4.9%
  • FT-86 G SPORT CONCEPT

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • GT-86 '12

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do i did wrong?

I bough 1x track pack, 1x gear pack and 2x collor pack... and i didn´t got any GT-86 concept. What is the secret?

What do i did wrong?

I bough 1x track pack, 1x gear pack and 2x collor pack... and i didn´t got any GT-86 concept. What is the secret?

I bought the complete pack on release but bought a paint pack after 2.02 update which gave me the FT-86 II. If it doesn't work It may be because you didn't buy any DLC in October

I bought the complete pack on release but bought a paint pack after 2.02 update which gave me the FT-86 II. If it doesn't work It may be because you didn't buy any DLC in October

Thats really not cool at all... i bought the racing pack cose i tought it was bringing any orange gear, but it didn´t. Bough 2x fancy collor packs (i will not even use it since i already have my own collor pattern) just to discover if this GT-86 concept is better or worse than the road final version... and for my surprise i didn´t got it.

The Grinch started to steal my Christmas...

The FT-86 was already in the game. You should've got the '12 86 GT after you installed the 2.02 patch. Personally, I think it is amazing. Don't let someone elses opinion put you off from giving it a try.

The only extra stuff you got from buying the DLC in October is the GT Racing Kart 125 SPL and the 5 New Car Refresh cards.

The FT-86 was already in the game. You should've got the '12 86 GT after you installed the 2.02 patch. Personally, I think it is amazing. Don't let someone elses opinion put you off from giving it a try.

The only extra stuff you got from buying the DLC in October is the GT Racing Kart 125 SPL and the 5 New Car Refresh cards.

You´re right about what i got from buy something 2x DLC. I just didn´t understood what i needed to have the GT 86 concept. Thanks for the feedback.

You´re right about what i got from buy something 2x DLC. I just didn´t understood what i needed to have the GT 86 concept. Thanks for the feedback.

As long as you installed the newest patch, you should have it. 👍

Aw, thats painfull... there are only horrible cars in that last DLC (no rear wheel drivetrain, i mean).

You don't need the newest DLC, just the 2.02 patch. If you play online, it should've already made you install it.

Aw, thats painfull... there are only horrible cars in that last DLC (no rear wheel drivetrain, i mean).

If you want you could friend me on PSN and I could set the GT-86 and FT-86 II online for you to use

Back