Your favorite car?

• Thread starter tecknical
  • 89 comments
tecknical
goodspellar69
What's your favorite car to throw around the track. I'm not talking about setting the fastest lap time or winning an online race, just what's your favorite car to race around and have fun with?

I gotta say I love the tuned SRT-10. that thing is a beast but if you make a little mistake it'll kill ya :nervous:

Have to go with the Ferrari F430.

Great handling, quick on the straights, and the design is just brilliant. Plus it's also my favourite car in real life as well. :)

Mine's R34 Skyline GT-R or Ferrari F40. Pretty much the only 2 cars I use.

However if I had to pick one it would be the Mine's Skyline.

The Ferrari F430 to be sure. This car is really responding well to tuning input at Fuji 600 pp.

Tough one for me, like you tecknical I love the Tuned SRT-10, but also the Tuned Clio is really fun and a real handfull round Fuji, which is very rewarding when you get it right.

the 02 viper is by far one of my fav cars to drive I run the same set up at suzuka HSR or fuji, or drifting I can just make the car do what I want when I want and it sounds awsome! I may not win every race but I'm having fun.

Aston Martin from the sound, the interier, the feeling of some wheight when cornering (with a standard sixaxis controller to boot). also im an Aston fan!!!

I loved the 135i, not the fastest car but the fine line between understeer and oversteer and the general balance of the car made for a great drive, but with the new tire restrictions on 600pp its not competitive :ouch:

Though underpowered compared to most but with tweaks it makes it fun and competitive for the most part..... I choose the Evo X GT Tuned model.

Tuned Evos; response and handling, fast and easy to drive
Mine's R34 GT-R; response and handling makes it feel like a lightweight FR

or any GT-R is my favorite

Standard Lotus Elise '96. Certainly not particularly quick but a great challenge extracting every ounce of speed from it. In addition, it's my "realistic" dream car.

Jaguar XK, great sports car, but its got very little to compete against, pretty much only the Ferrari 512BB. It looks great, sounds great and handles great..just a pity about the automatic gearbox though.

I'd go with the Tuned Evo X too. A great handling car you just can jump in and drive anywhere. You're in professional mode but it handles like you're in standard. It just goes where you point it.

If I feel like more of a challenge I'll take out the Ferrari 512, and the F40 is always good too. Those both take a bit of tuning to get the best out of them on any particular course though.

Yes, the Tuned Viper drives well, but I only drive cockpit view, and that car is just too darn claustrophobic with that huge decal over half the windscreen. The viewable area is almost nonexistent. In that class I much prefer the Tuned Corvette.

Haven't had a chance to mess around with a lot of cars yet, but so far I've really enjoyed:

1. 600pp BMW M3.....I've had some fantastic and really fun online races in this car at Fuji...somewhat low on power, but definitely fun to drive.

2. Mine's Skyline R34: GORGEOUS car! Love the sound, and looks sick in black.

Mine's R34
NSX-R
Amuse S2000

I mostly drive the nsx-r @ fuji 600pp very interesting handling characteristic and overbrake any awd car.

but If I wanted to have some sideway fun I'll take my tuned RX-7 :D anyday

Back