Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
I have been drifting with a lot of different cars and I came across the Castrol TOMS Supra 97 and found out that it was my favorite drifting car. So now I am wondering what are your favorite cars, what you have added to it E.g engine stage 2 and I will give them a try and see if I like them.

I have drifted in Toyota GT-One's, Mazda 787B's and other race cars so I will try any car you name.

If you don't know what a Castrol TOMS Supra is then here is a pic for you. (but its not the 97 model, its the 00 model)
TsukubaCircuit_38.jpg

Last edited:
right now my fav s13.. well only car i got lol i seen sum1 drifting that supra in public lobby..i looking get toms chaser or toyota crown a try 4DD oh yeah lol

Hmm, I'd say my favorite would be either the RX-7 Spirit R Type A in the dealership, it makes a mean sound or the Dunlop Blitz in the dealership, seeing as I'm a fan of Nomura Ken.

Seen as Iv done alot of aspec, most of the specials and don't have the time for endurance races all I seem to be doing at the moment is buying cars and drifting them.

My most recent is the V8 vantage. I wish it was a premium model but you can't have everything. I was not expecting it to be as good as it is. I managed to get into the top 1000 on seasonal drift where usually I get no where near that.

I'm also enjoying the classics like the s13 And the ae86's
the drifting element of this game is fast becoming my favourite part!

I have a hard time deciding between the RX-8 and the Nissan 370z both cars are awesome drift machines.

I have a hard time deciding between the RX-8 and the Nissan 370z both cars are awesome drift machines.

How are you making the RX-8 work? Any turbo kit gives it abit of lag and makes the drift end. Without a kit is worse than with.

eXJaGGeD
How are you making the RX-8 work? Any turbo kit gives it abit of lag and makes the drift end. Without a kit is worse than with.

I love my rx-8 drifter. I have stage 3 turbo. Drifts nicely.

On topic, pick 1? Not possible. Tvr tamora just smashed my record on Tsukuba so I'll go with that one

Thanks everyone and keep more of your favorites coming. I will try these all out (unless you have to get them from the UCD) and see if they are any good for me.

To be honest I am a bit surprised that the Buick Special '62 hasn't been mentioned as that is always at the top of the drift rankings and by the way, I like drifting with the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car, 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer and the Amemiya FD3S RX-7 as well. :)

I put full engine upgrades and a supercharger on the RX-8 the turbo has too much lag for me.

VW beetle 1100. Max tuned (stock weight), mid range turbo. 12k on Tsukuba. I'm sure someone on here could beat that though.

Drifting is about the only thing the Beetle is good for... it's too slow for anything else!

eigernordwandbeetle2.jpg

Currently trying to set up a Shelby GT350H for some sideways action, I'm more into speed drifting than show drifting... so the lack of accuracy isn't going to be a big deal for me.

Wanna fix that up Niky? :sly: My new mission is to drift every pre-1965 car. I'll probably find one gem. Maybe.

O.o a double post from a moderator *waits for world to end* Jks....
I drift soooo many different rides it isn't funny anymore. My favourites has my 32 best in it and grows by the day.
The best i have is ironically an iroc (see what i did there ;)) camaro. Looks insane sideways and is on a whole new level for angle & slide speed

EDIT: here she is, sorry for bad quality pic :(
screenshot20110206at727.png

EDIT 2: The first car that really suprised me, my GS300
screenshot20110206at736.png

and yes, it is chrome ;)

EDIT 3: The car that got me into the whole thing, my 240RS silvia.
5394887361_02b9d1117f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone and keep more of your favorites coming. I will try these all out (unless you have to get them from the UCD) and see if they are any good for me.

If you are not going to try the cars from the UCD then you really will be missing out on some awesome drift machines!

Back