Your favorite event to run?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DA__dogg
  • 35 comments
  • 2,452 views
Messages
1,094
United States
The DOGG house
Messages
WAGG__da__DOGG
Mine is the FGT Championship. Once you tune the FGT right to your driving style, it's an awesome car to drive. I run this event at least once a week because I like the longer races and it's a challenge, especially if you make a mistake and let the AI catch up. Sometimes I even let the entire field pass me and then I try to get the lead again.

So how about it? What's your favorite event?
 
Historic Racing Cup in my '69 Camaro. There's really nothing like having those Can-Am racings breathing down your neck the whole time while you push for position and try to block them from getting around you. Not to mention that the Camaro has one of the better looking RMs.
 
Mines Dream Car Championship because it gives out a lot of CR and XP.
 
Yeah I've been doing Dream Car races to see how many of my cars can win them (on racing hards, naturally ;))

I recently noticed that if your car isn't too fast, they won't put in that Jaguar XJR-9, so you can actually win with quite a few cars.
 
The German Touring Car and GT All Stars Nurburgring races. Good fun Trying to beat the Le Mans cars in lower powered cars.
 
Dream Car @ Le Sarthe and Nurburgring, it's really fun, much more entertaining than the Indy car race.
 
The Nurburgring 4 hour race.

+1 when I have the time to spare.

Looking for my next car to do this in, need something a bit slower than my last ride, a pimped out civic saloon. Preferably 4 wheel drive for more even tyre wear.
 
I run the European Championsip several times a day. I like testing out various Ferraris, Audis, etc. I just wish it was an actual championship so you get a bonus reward at the end.
 
The Schwarzwald Liga B, a full lap on the Nurburgring in road going cars.

The only way to make that even better would be adding a full 16 car grid and changing your start position to the last spot of the grid. :drool:
 
DTM event and the Lupo Cup, loved racing the Lupo round the 'ring 👍
 
Professional series: Gran Turismo World Championship.
1Lap Nurburgring Nordschleife.

I love it with all types of cars. Best is with equal power but more heavy than ai cars
couse they brake waaay to much its irritating.

please kaz make ai driving difficulty chooser easy(now) and pro
If u think GT series is to hard for most peaple U are wrong !

I love Special AMG events SLS in the rain ! mmmmm
 
Historic Racing Cup in my '69 Camaro. There's really nothing like having those Can-Am racings breathing down your neck the whole time while you push for position and try to block them from getting around you. Not to mention that the Camaro has one of the better looking RMs.

i beat that whit the same car:tup:
 
The Dream Car Championship is a favorite because it's probably the best and quickest way to earn money and experience points (excluding seasonal events).
 
I like laguna seca with the 69 camaro rm. The American championship xp and credits are nice to.
 
Grand Valley and Laguna Seca endurance races.
 
I like to run the Super GT races with all the different GT500 cars or make another somewhat compatible car to run with them.
 
Le mans 24 man, any car. Always a thrill.
 
I'm going to say the Gran Turismo World Championship... not the thoughest race in the game but I like it a lot :)
 
Lagua Seca "Extreme" is the most fun, corkscrew and all. A slow technical track that will push you to the edge. Monza "Exteme" is fun too, lots of high speed corners. Rome "Exreme" is fun too!!
 
The Dream Car Championship is a favorite because it's probably the best and quickest way to earn money and experience points (excluding seasonal events).

This
 
Grand Valley enduro is my favorite at the moment.
 
As of late, I have enjoyed the European Championship, especially Deep Forest Raceway with my Ferrari California 08' untuned with sports soft or racings hard (when I want to go really fast and smooth). It pays well too, 80k+ credits every 7min:)
 
Right now, chasing the SLS AMG with my RM Golf on Nordschleife in the Schwarzwald B event :)
 
Right now, chasing the SLS AMG with my RM Golf on Nordschleife in the Schwarzwald B event :)

That's funny because that's what I was doing all last week. I can get in the lead and hold it easily until the final straight.

The best I managed was holding off the SLS right up until just past the last bridge when two other cars passed me while I was blocking the SLS.

Finished third, well it was a nice change from multiple second place finishes. :)

Also I like the Supercar Nostalgia Cup from early on. Its a great race around Suzuka with the Alfa T2Z on SS tyres if the Muira is out in front. Well for me it is ;)
 
Last edited:
Have to be Lupo cup and SLS in the rain (AMG) on nurburgring :)
 
Back