Your favorite event to run?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DA__dogg
  • 35 comments
  • 2,452 views
Nurburgring German Touring Car.
 
Dream Car Championship, And definitely the X1 Challenge. Eventually, you get obsessed and won't stop thinking about it for hours :sick:

Until a recent event that I won't mention for fear of Mod. closing, it was also online Ferrari F1 races, because people were usually not idiots in them, but.........you know
 
Like the Wind, Sebastian Vettel Challenge, Gran Turismo All Stars, Historic Racing Car Cup. Can't choose one, unless you're talking about grinding then it's Like the Wind. :)
 
European championship on Deep Forest and Polyphony on Trial Mountain.. my two favorite tracks and great excuses to drive the hell out of my road cars
 
Thanks for the replies guys. I am going to boot up GT5 tonight and I will run each of the events mentioned in here at least once.
 
Back