Your favorite GTA car?

Some of my favorites... I'll try not to stretch the lists too much.

GTA III: Mafia Sentinel, Diablo Stallion, Cartel Cruiser
Vice City: Sabre Turbo, Cuban Hermes
San Andreas: Slamvan, Sultan, Infernus and just about anything fast.
LCS: Thunder-Rodd, Hellenbach GT
VCS: Stallion, Deluxo
IV: Comet, Sultan RS

The Infernus. I love to take that thing and floor it down a straight road in Algonquin, dodging the traffic as I go. :drool:

I also like VC's Sentinel, the closet thing IMO to an E28 5 Series in GTA, and I've even modded it onto GTA III on my iPad!

GTA III: Kuruma (I know, lame)
GTA VC: Phoenix
GTA SA: Either the Sultan or the Slamvan
GTA IV: Infernus or Sultan RS.

1. Oracle ( I just love how it looks) 2. Infernis (What's not to love about 2 supercars combined?) 3. FIB Charger 4. Saber GT ( Has to be my fav muscle car in GTAIV.)

1. Sultan (korean mob version is awesome)
2. Sultan RS; it's a Sultan RS
3. Caddy; I have one with and without the cage ;)

Futo (AE86), Blista Compact (CRX) and... Oh, I forget the name, but the hidden tuned Impreza/Evo hybrid. If I could have a fourth it would be the non-tuned one.

Futo (AE86), Blista Compact (CRX) and... Oh, I forget the name, but the hidden tuned Impreza/Evo hybrid. If I could have a fourth it would be the non-tuned one.

Sultan RS?

I quite like the Hakumai in IV. Pop-Up headlights! :D

Sultan RS
That one that looks like an 80s Cadillac Fleetwood sedan
Vigero

.. but my number 1 favorite vehicle especially and only for Police chases is the Phantom prime mover.. that thing is the best vehicle for ramming, it takes enormous amounts of damage and actually does great J-turns.

Heath_1
heaps of fun soaking people with the hose lol

Yes!
But it's also sorta fast (for a truck) and hitting cars barely slows it down, love watching them roll down the road in front of me :)

1) dukes because of its burnout ability
2) sultan rs just love the sound of it and the way its like imprezas
3) patriot just love dominating everyone else lol

1) Futo- great little car, nippy and handles well too
2) Dukes - burnouts and handbrake turns :D
3) Firetruck - just to spray water at the pedestrians

In no particular order:

Karin Sultan
Karin Futo
Bravado Buffalo
Brute Stockade
HVY Ripley
Bravado Feroci
Declasse Vigero
Vapid Stanier
Vapid-Schyster Minivan
Declasse Merit

I've been trying out the cars i find recently, and holy hell the GTAV Feltzer is just bonkers! It looks crazy, it has crazy power, and it's super responsive.

I stole a car that looks very close to a porsche. I don't remember the name and I can't login on iFruit.

The car is fantastic! Great wing on it as well!

That's the Comet and my favorite car in the game.
Why, because the engine is in the back and ... well you'll all know why that's a good thing.

Sultan RS: Very Pretty, Beautiful Lines, and the Blow Off Valve, and quick :embarrassed:

Banshee: Very Quick. Sexy Looking, and very good performance

Police Stockade: Great way to get around Liberty City without being killed :).

Futo GT: Very Quick, Agile and very fun to drive :D. best part is its small, so easy to go in Ally ways.

Sentinel XS: BMW Looking, and very fun to drive as quick :D

Comet: Engine is in the back :).

Becoming a huge fan of the Coil Voltic (the Tesla/Lotus knockoff). Excellent car, with incredibly speed, agility and style. Also a HUGE fan of the Vapid Stanier. Since IV, I've always wanted a civilian version of the police car/taxi. Finally my dream has come true. My all-time favorite car in the game. :D
My top 5:
1) Stanier
2) Banshee
3) Voltic
4) Rebel
5) Dilettante

Last edited:
My favourite is the Infernius, because it's a Lamborghini-lookalike in IV and V, it's fast, and it's been in all GTA games I've owned, so far.

Back