Your Favorite Street Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trueno86power
  • 25 comments
  • 889 views

What Is Your Favorite Street Car??

  • Acura/Honda NSX

    Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Acura/Honda Integra Type R and Acura RSX

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dodge Viper GTS

    Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Honda Accord Euro-R and Honda Civic Type R

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lotus Esprit Sport 350

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mazda RX-7 Type RZ

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Mine's Lancer Evolution VI GSR

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mine's Skyline GT-R N1V Spec(R34)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Mitsubishi GTO'99 Twin Turbo

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M.E.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo All Modele

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune,S-Tune and 400R

    Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Nissan 180SX Type X

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero, Silvia'91 K's and Silvia K's Aero(S14)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Skyline All Modele

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Ruf 3400S,CTR2 and RGT

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Spoon Civic Type-R and S2000

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subaru Impreza S.T.I. All Modele

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom's X540 Chaser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommykaira ZZ-S and ZZ II

    Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Toyota Altezza RS200,Celica SS-II,MR2 GT-S and Supra RZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex Shigeno Version

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • TRD Celica Sports M

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TVR Griffith 500 and Tuscan Speed 6

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Volkswagen New Beetle RSi

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    46
  • Poll closed .
Why do I have to vote for an FF Celica, an executive car Lexus and an MR MR-2 (all of which are awful) if I want to vote for the world's greatest car, the Supra TT?
 
Dodge Viper GTS....naturally.
 
Why do I have to vote for an FF Celica, an executive car Lexus and an MR MR-2 (all of which are awful) if I want to vote for the world's greatest car, the Supra TT?


I made that because the poll can only contain 30 thing!
 
The Viper Pwns You skylines and Subarau, and supras. Viper hands Down! then the Evo.

remember this = Viper > Evo / Skyline > Supra > imprezas IMO
 
Normally I'd say the Skyline R-34, but recently I've been working on my drifting, and I have to say that my 180 is my best car for drifting right now. It looks perfect with the lowered stance, and the high camber. I just wish that Polyphony had put in the Sil80. I like the idea of taking a car with a smaller engine and making it as fast or faster than a large displacement vehicle.
 
Gotta be a Skyline...
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34..

There's something about that "phat" aggressive looking front end that really does it for me.

Ohohohoh.....

Joey
 
Me = ZZII...
but seriously.. Trueno86power... all you needed to do was NOT have a polll..... just ask for ppl's opinion's and they'll TYPE it out..
 
mclaren.gif
F1 LM :D :D :D :D :D

no actually its the
nissan.gif
R390 GT1 Road.
 
Skylines. (mainly R32's) :cool:
 
i would say the nissan skyline gt-r34! new and nice! or celica , new model because of the shape , but i dont like the back!
 
Back