I icandriftbetter Messages 272 Oct 26, 2005 #1 whats your favorite unheard of or not popular car, could be a kit car or a limited production car that not many people have heard of.
whats your favorite unheard of or not popular car, could be a kit car or a limited production car that not many people have heard of.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Oct 26, 2005 #2 In GT4 Umm...Tommy Kaira ZZII, Ginetta G4, opposed to many I like the Cizeta V16T and may other I cant think of now.
In GT4 Umm...Tommy Kaira ZZII, Ginetta G4, opposed to many I like the Cizeta V16T and may other I cant think of now.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Oct 26, 2005 #4 icandriftbetter not just gt4, in general Click to expand... Then post it in Car in General section https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7 This is for GT4 topics only.
icandriftbetter not just gt4, in general Click to expand... Then post it in Car in General section https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7 This is for GT4 topics only.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,145 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Oct 26, 2005 #5 VIPERGTSR01 Then post it in Car in General section https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7 This is for GT4 topics only. Click to expand... Exactly
VIPERGTSR01 Then post it in Car in General section https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7 This is for GT4 topics only. Click to expand... Exactly