Your favourite car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 32 comments
  • 1,837 views

Denilson

::::: PURE :::::
Premium
Messages
4,881
Sweden
Stockholm
Messages
chorda / GTP_chorda
As the headline says. Wich car is your fav(so far)?

I have a hard time picking one of them out. But I would go for the fully tuned 430 Scuderia.. It tends to understeer quite much, but after som tuning it is a pure joy to drive.

I did use the serch mode to see if there was a thread like this but I couldnt find one.. Sorry if I missed it
 
Corvette zr1 RM full mod 800hp. About as close to perfect balance as you can get, insanely fast in the straights and turn ins, and you have to try to oversteer to get the tires to break grip (i haven't noticed any understeer)
 
The Corvette ZR-1 Fully tuned and with the RM 905HP. I have over 1000 miles on that car! Its just fun to drive!
 
Nissan GTR spec-v, Peugeot 908 HDI FAP, Corvette c6 ZR-1 Race Mod, etc.
 
RM Camaro '69, RM Camaro '10 and BMW Z4 M Coupe.
 
The premium 787B, an absolute blast to drive and the only car I actually use the interior view while driving.
 
My favorite car in the game would have to be the Nissan R32 GT-R.
 
the suzuki dirt car . You can race against it . Not sure if you can win/buy it though.
 
Zonda R

/thread

p.s. I am fond of the Dodge Viper ACR '08 as well.
 
the most pleasure while driving gives me E46 M3 GTR.

Already drove it over 200km - mostly on Nordschleife :)

Great car on astonishing track.

No matter day or night, sun or rain. (sadly can't takie it for dirt or snow)
 
Ferrari F40 mos def, love the old school sports cars
 
Subaru Impreza 22B

550 HP
1055 kg
420 ft/lb torque@5900 rpm
1.89kg/hp
 
ZR1 RM Love

5245230363_51ef3f9cd4.jpg
 
I drive my Mustang ,70 as much as I can

or my gt350 or my mach 1

Yes I love stangs :dopey:
 
The MG TF160 is my favourite. It's a blast to drive, especially when tuned. Very very under rated car.
 
458 Italia is very fun to drive. Probably my fav so far...
 
Dont currently have alot of high end cars been having alot of fun with a mild tuned 69 Corvette stingray used it in the Nostaliga race against the Lambos and Porches was a real challenge only problem is burns off rear tires after 1 lap
 
Too many to name,

Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
SLS
Toyota Minolta Race Car - my only race car thus my fastest car
458 Italia
 
From gt to forza always hated the american races, But I have found a new love the ZR1 RM its just a joy to drive.

Its so good me and the lads all have one and have a zr1 face off everynight.

Basically its converted me to being a vette fan. Plus its possibly the only car I have thats actually paid its fee in getting it back 5 times over..
 
8c competizione Alfa, race prepped... Race hards! :drool:👍

M3 on sports with na stage 2 and all gadgets.. 👍
 
Best car so far is the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Also love the Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 and his small brother Audi A4 Touring Car '04 👍
 
As the headline says. Wich car is your fav(so far)?

I have a hard time picking one of them out. But I would go for the fully tuned 430 Scuderia.. It tends to understeer quite much, but after som tuning it is a pure joy to drive.

I did use the serch mode to see if there was a thread like this but I couldnt find one.. Sorry if I missed it

So far it's my completly tuned ZR1.
 
Mercedes SLS AMG - Stock, I just love pretending to be the safety car in F1...
 
abt TT-R Touring Car - This things hugs the road and has just enough power to not be over powered
 
Back