Your favourite class.

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 35 comments

Spagetti69

Is not my real name.
Premium
GTP_Spag69
spagetti69
We haven't got one of these threads yet, surprisingly.
What is your favourite class.

Mine was B in F3 as that was the most diverse class.
Also most people seem to like eye bleedingly fast classes.
Am I the only one who enjoys the sedate C,D classes.

i actually enjoy C and B the most. Mostly because the cars i really enjoy using wouldnt be competitive if made them any faster. Favorite car right now is my C Class 69 fairlady z

I like C and B classes most. Keeps me competitive without having to sacrifice speed for driveabilty.

I kinda dislike how motor swap is working in FM4, kinda ruining the game if you ask me.

However my favorite classes are B and A like usual.

R2. I love driving the ABT TT-R and Calsonic GT-R, either in races or just hot lapping.

I must be weird because I enjoy driving everything from X to F.

I think we're probably all the same, but given the question of which is favourite, if I really had to pick I would say R2...

D and C give a surprising amount of diversity, and it's generally slow enough that you can really focus on perfecting lines, so one of those for me. Though my garage seems to be mostly A's when tuned. Woops!

I prefer F, E, D, C and sometimes B and A. I will race the other, higher classes but usually just the ones stated above when racing online.

What is this about engine swaps in FM4? I have yet to do this yet.

A and below are my favorite - Anything above that ruins my fun with the clutch and shifter. Although, R1 is a crazy kind of fun just to mix things up every now and then.

What is this about engine swaps in FM4? I have yet to do this yet.

Well apparently if you change some cars from FF to FR for example, they loose a lot of PI and some even gain HP in the process. So it kinda messed up with the balance of the game I think. I dont see the reason for that.

Right now R3, with R2 being a close second. I've always preferred the race classes in both Forza and GT. The Risi Competizione F458 is the highlight of the Speed Pack imo.

I had about 80 B class cars in F3. Any higher than that and traction was usually an issue if running all assists off. In F4 the traction is better with most vehicles so I have found myself building quite a few A and S class cars. I even have a couple R3 cars I like. The Zonda Cinque is one of those and my Sesto Elemento but that might be in R2.

Slippy and turbo are on my wavelength.
I'm still tinkering with tunes for F,E,D's
( I'm a bit of a stickler ).

One thing I learnt from previous Forzas is not to spread yourself to thin.
Plenty of time to catch up with the other classes.
Leaderboards don't go away after all lol.

Were going to have to hook up and even if it's just us and some AI, race a few lower class stuff. Etc. maybe run some out of the box.

S followed by A. I love the high end supercars and the rest found in A class drive well too. That said, I do have a thing for tuned C class cars, my garage is full of them!

I've enjoyed cars from f - r1, but have mostly focused on a and e class. A nice performance spread and focused enough that I've actually had time to get to know the cars I've fallen in love with :)

Back