Your favourite DLC car? [POLL]

  • Thread starter Thread starter challengerrt10
  • 27 comments
  • 1,736 views

Favourite DLC cars? (max 3 cars)

  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10

    Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14

    Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Test Prototype '12

    Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring Car

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr.

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100

    Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11

    Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Honda CR-Z Touring Car

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Honda HSV-010 Weider (Super GT) '11

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Jaguar XJR-9 Le Mans '88

    Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP700/4 '11

    Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Mazda Roadster Touring Car

    Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

    Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Mini Cooper S '11

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Mini Cooper S Countryman '11

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12

    Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Nissan GT-R Touring Car

    Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Nissan Leaf G '11

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Touring Car

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) Touring Car

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Touring Car

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Scion FR-S '12

    Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Subaru BRZ S '12

    Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Subaru Impreza Touring Car

    Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Toyota Prius Touring Car

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Volkswagen Beetle 1200 '66

    Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Volkswagen Golf VI R '10

    Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Volkswagen Scirocco R '10

    Votes: 5 4.9%

  • Total voters
    102
  • Poll closed .
Messages
245
Poland
Mikolow
Messages
lukasz_mikolow
So, what are your favourite DLC cars in GT5? You can choose up to three cars.

I don't know why the percentages don't sum up to 100 % but I hope the result will be clear enough without it.
 
Last edited:
Mazda roadsters looks good and looks like it's easy to drift.
 
I'm happy with what we have had so far but,I'm a big aston martin fan so that's easily one of my most loved cars.but like i said above I have loved all the cars.Yes even the gt-r.
 
I love the N24 stock , very easy to drive, crazier settup but easier to drive.
The R34 TC, love driving it @ 615pp on CS tires.
 
For me it's the RX-7 Touring Car...

Probably the only one of the DLC cars i've driven more than 3 times...

Honda HSV is second though.
 
Nice poll, voted for the Stingray and the Aventador, and I see I'm not the only one.
The AM V12 Vantage would be 3rd although haven't driven that much with it.
 
RX7 TC -
Good sound, great drive and looks good.

The HSV is great but looks like... a clown car - shameful livery.

The consolation is you don't have to look at it when you drive it.
 
Voted for: AM V12, Dodge SRT8 TC and Honda HSV
which also happens to reflect what I'd like more!
 
I voted for the Prius TC as I think it was a very different car than nearly every car in the game.

With that said, I started again on one of my game saves and downloaded all DLC. Then I deleted every ticket given to me containing a car. Now if I want a particular car in the game then I need to buy it.
 
Yay! I got the only vote in (so far) for the Honda CR-Z Touring Car! :)

Yeah, yeah... I know. I just can't help myself when it comes to the CR-Z and I cannot even justify why, other than I used to love the CR-X del Sol and it shares a little of that styling :)

Also dropped my votes in for the Aventador and Beetle - always great to see both new models and old classics rendered in full Premium mode :)
 
The Weider, XJR-9, and the Avantador. The others just haven't attracted me as much, and I haven't used the Golf or the Scirocco yet.
 
I voted for the Racing Kart Jr, Volkswagen Golf R, and the Subaru BRZ.

Come on guys, show some love for the Nissan Leaf. No one has voted for it yet as of this writing :lol:
 
I got given the Racing Cart 125 for free :) and I believei it's a DLC pack.
 
Some good cars missing like GT-R35 TC and RX7TC , for the road cars the aventador is a great car.... i love the Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 is very good too.
 
Some good cars missing like GT-R35 TC and RX7TC , for the road cars the aventador is a great car.... i love the Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 is very good too.

Both are in the votes.

I haven't tried a lot of the TCs, but XJR-9 was just awesome, and R32 was just what I expected, so I voted for those :D.
 
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
 
The hsv is my favorite closely followed by the nismo z
 
Without a shadow of a doubt, the RX7 TC. /thread
 
I voted for:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Final Prototype '14
Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11
Honda HSV-010 Weider '11
Jaguar XJR-9 '88
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11
Nissan GT-R R35 Black Edition '12
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Touring Car
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) Touring Car
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Touring Car
Scion FR-S '12 (Didn't vote BR-Z because I don't have it yet)
Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
Volkswagen Scirocco R'10
 
I saw a real BRZ a couple days ago, it had a spoiler on the rear but not the tall type, SWEET.
That got my vote.
 
1st - Mazda Roadster TC - This is the easiest choice to make ever. First, the thing handles amazingly. Sure, it's not the fastest car. But with the impeccable handling it can beat a lot of cars that are much faster on paper. Plus it's the first time there has ever been a Miata "race car" in any GT game ever. As far as I can remember, anyway.

2nd - Honda HSV. It's just incredible in pretty much every way imaginable.

3rd - The X2011. I can finally get one of these cars with a fully adjustable transmission without having to deal with the near impossible task of golding all the Vettel challenges with a DS3.
 
1st - Mazda Roadster TC - This is the easiest choice to make ever. First, the thing handles amazingly. Sure, it's not the fastest car. But with the impeccable handling it can beat a lot of cars that are much faster on paper. Plus it's the first time there has ever been a Miata "race car" in any GT game ever. As far as I can remember, anyway.

2nd - Honda HSV. It's just incredible in pretty much every way imaginable.

3rd - The X2011. I can finally get one of these cars with a fully adjustable transmission without having to deal with the near impossible task of golding all the Vettel challenges with a DS3.

I would buy the complete car pack if I had the money because I want to drift that roadster TC so badly.
 
R35 TC is too good, so I didn't vote for it :D I voted for:

- Scion FR-S
For some reason, the "under-appreciated" 1/3 of the 86/FR-S/BRZ trio suits my style when it comes to drifting. the 86 GT is a bit tail-happy, and the BRZ's stability sometimes robs the drifter of angle. The FR-S sits in between, and I like it. :) plus, it's FREE! :D

- Lamborghini Aventador
Black paint + aero parts = :drool::drool::drool:

- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X TC
The thing that caught me the most is how this car looks. It's not what I would consider a touring car, but rather, a full-blown rally car. If Mitsubishi would enter the Evo X into the WRC, this is how it would probably look like. The rear wing definitely got my attention. :dopey: I even use the power limiter on my Evo X to downgrade it to around 315hp so that it would be a match to the official WRC Group A cars in the game. 👍
 
Voted for the 3 Vee Dubs.

All the other EU cars are cool as well.
 
So nobody found Leaf his favourite DLC car:( hehe. The winner is Aventador and it was predictable even at the begining. The most interesting Touring car is Roadster. I'm quite surprised that only few people voted for Corvette Test Prototype, fewer than for FR-S and BRZ.
 
Sure, the poll is closed but I'll say what my favorites are anyway.

Prius TC
R33 TC.

The Prius TC is just cool...I love it. I was doing an Arcade Race yesterday and this car (with just 189hp!) was passing cars like the Atenza Touring Car and Lexus IS-200 GT1 Race Car! (The AI were on maximum difficulty as well)

The R33 TC...well first of all, I love its wide body and design. It is also the only R33 race car in the game. Also, you can pretty much consider it the race car version off the GT-R LM Road Going Car or whatever it's called.
 
Back