Your Favourite Drifters on GTP

• Thread starter HKSD1
  • 198 comments
Canada
Toronto
SAi-66
First things first, no voting yourself obviously and also not someone from your own team so you guys can boost each other's ego:grumpy: (name up to 3 drifters)

My vote goes to ISLYDWAYZI, the_kingB (drift_artist) and SupraTT

so whose your favourite?:)

King-b, (drift-artist) monsterGAUZ, and LR-L2L-Driftzz, (karyunn on gtp)
Nobody's gonna say me cause i just got my g27 and cant tandem well yet. Lol
Btw sai, do you use sequential or manual minus clutch?

Powellx235
King-b, (drift-artist) monsterGAUZ, and LR-L2L-Driftzz, (karyunn on gtp)
Nobody's gonna say me cause i just got my g27 and cant tandem well yet. Lol
Btw sai, do you use sequential or manual minus clutch?

Woohoo and lol powell you're an amazing drifter and the G27 didnt make a difference... 3 more Powell, Bahaa, Zed, and wth Gauz... k sorry Sai im done trollin now

Last edited:
First things first, no voting yourself obviously and also not someone from your own team so you guys can boost each other's ego:grumpy: (name up to 3 drifters)

My vote goes to ISLYDWAYZI, the_kingB (drift_artist) and SupraTT

so whose your favourite?:)

LOL I guess you don't like IISLYDWAYZII? Everything ISLYDWAYZI knows IISLYDWAYZII taught him...

Anywho I vote for....

LR_L2L_drift or whatever his name is (he'll help you with anything!)
SWIRLYx3 (The guy is just to funny plus he can drift!)

and my boy!!!!

ISLYDWAYZI (simply because we've been drifting together for years!)

Kinda sad though to be honest I vote for everyone within the community.
*Including IISLYDWAYZII*
and Gimmeyourbacon

YKazama
LOL I guess you don't like IISLYDWAYZII? Everything ISLYDWAYZI knows IISLYDWAYZII taught him...

Anywho I vote for....

LR_L2L_drift or whatever his name is (he'll help you with anything!)
SWIRLYx3 (The guy is just to funny plus he can drift!)

and my boy!!!!

ISLYDWAYZI (simply because we've been drifting together for years!)

Kinda sad though to be honest I vote for everyone within the community.
*Including IISLYDWAYZII*
and Gimmeyourbacon

LOL nah IISLYDWAYZII is mad cool... we just dont drift anymore... but thats bout to change (last week of work baby!)

NATHANTURTON , Kiev-it , Martyperry ... doesnt got many friends from GTP ...

Last edited:
SFX_Adavicro
Internet popularity contests always provide a lot of entertainment. :) 👍

Indeed..my votes are for dgambino and osakahq naoski..but its kind of unfairly biased as I haven't had the opportunity to drift w/ that many gtp members

YKazama
You make me puke...

P.S update your signature! its 27/07/11

Whats wrong with it? theres nothing to update. And stop trying to create trouble!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of good drifters out there. I´m not on many US servers, but I have met some awesome drifters. Biggray as mentioned above. I often join his rooms (when not doing D1). Adavicro is also very good drifter, and hosted the best rooms I´ve been in. But I´m not sure he´s drifting anymore.

Lots of good drifters out there. I´m not on many US servers, but I have met some awesome drifters. Biggray as mentioned above. I often join his rooms (when not doing D1). Adavicro is also very good drifter, and hosted the best rooms I´ve been in. But I´m not sure he´s drifting anymore.

Thanks, and I still drift, but it's definitely a rare occasion. I just haven't had any desire for it lately, it got way too repetitive and pointless, although I do make a special appearance every now and then. 👍

I vote for Gonales, Gonales and Gonales, coz she's the most humble person I know out here...

No seriously, I'd say Duman, Stav and Goracle.

Since we're all voting for our own team members i'd say the whole of D-Max!

Nah I'm just kidding. Majority og the people you have voted for, I've never seen and also the majority of you who did vote I've never heard of lol. I'm not saying I deserve A mention but there IS A lot of guys out there who are amazing drifters but are not getting recognition they should!

My favourite drifters though are the guys who I see stand out. DGambino, FCPmarcus and Spank_your_mom. These guys stand out alot and dont expect people to treat them like royalty because they can drift unlike A few guys on here. DGambino for one, is an absolutely amazing drifter and just A great guy so Kudos to you and you're team.

Spank is an awesome guy to be in A room with and just has A laugh no matter what he's doing and just gets on with it :)

My favourite drifters though are the guys who I see stand out. DGambino, FCPmarcus and Spank_your_mom. These guys stand out alot and dont expect people to treat them like royalty because they can drift unlike A few guys on here. DGambino for one, is an absolutely amazing drifter and just A great guy so Kudos to you and you're team.

Spank is an awesome guy to be in A room with and just has A laugh no matter what he's doing and just gets on with it :)

YES!! I'm Loved!!! Thanks man! I enjoy having you in my rooms! My team are a whole bunch of good guys who just like to have a great time! Cant take this drifting too serious, I want everyone to remember drifting was made to have fun, so I strive to keep that in my rooms! 👍

there are so many of you who kill it on the track that its hard to narrow down to just three. ill mention a few people who arent on GTP but make the cut (IMHO):

ja95sc3 | xXIz_CONK3R_zIXx | Kronkimus​

all good dudes with good attitudes. 👍

Hard to tell... its easier to remember good drifters that i DONT like to tandem. Not because they suck, but mostly because they tend to use fastest cars and drift as fast as possible, not even caring about to do door 2 door. Also there are some others who looks good while online, but when i analize the replay i get kinda disapointed, seeing them ignoring correct drift lines, forcing grip handling. And for last but not least there are the pros who ignores you for several reasons, but mostly because youre not into his team.

Shortly, i remember some good tandems with NISMO_Driftninja, Pete_DriftNinja, Team Osaka mates, N4SPEED_Naturo (or something like that), cobrastv, tatjana001, Baldo_DriftNinja, b-raube, the86d, ISLYDWAYZI, SupraTT1... and many others.

Oh, off-topic, i have a request:
You guys who use mic, when you see me in the rooms and want to speak to me, check my flag, notice that english is far from fluent for me and speak loud and slowly. Im sick to hear my name in the chats and not being able to understand 80%.

YES!! I'm Loved!!! Thanks man! I enjoy having you in my rooms! My team are a whole bunch of good guys who just like to have a great time! Cant take this drifting too serious, I want everyone to remember drifting was made to have fun, so I strive to keep that in my rooms! 👍

spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spankspank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank,spank.....

Hi, tehehehehehehehee

@zedfonsie

I did meet you in the last weeks and we drifted a couple of times, but unfortunaly im having internet issues. I wish we can do more smoke in future.

I vote for Gonales, Gonales and Gonales, coz she's the most humble person I know out here...

No seriously, I'd say Duman, Stav and Goracle.

Cheers for the love :)

But honestly there's a lot of people that should be on the list, most of them I haven't drifted with :lol:

All I think of right now is monsterGAUZ, Gonales, Duman, plenty more out there that aren't on my mind right now.

Back