Your Favourite GT300 Touring Car

What is your favourite car from All Japan GT Championship GT300 class?

• Momo Corse Apex MR2 GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia GT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Indonesia
Bogor
Yes,there is no doubt that the GT300 is the most competitive series in GT2 for most of the people.
Anyway,I always want to know about this,what is your favourite JGTC GT300 car?

I went for the Daishin Silvia, I'm a HUGE 240SX/Silvia nut so I had to vote for it :D
and yet I'm still the only one who vote for it. :rolleyes:
Anyways, always loved the Silvia for some reason. Practically it was the easiest to get and could do a lot of events with it. :D

I'd have to go with the FTO, strangely enough. It's the one I had the most fun with, and none of the others really stuck in my mind like the FTO did.

Wow. I don't think I ever drove any of these, so it's hard for me to vote. I was always in the habit of buying a car from the used or new lot, and then fixing it up to supercar status.

I voted for the Daisin Silvia, finally. No reason other than I like Silvias & 240SXs slightly more than the others listed; but in truth, if I drove any or all of these, I'd probly wind up with a different opinion. Damn, maybe I shouldn't have voted, yet! :grumpy:

Last edited:
BP Apex Kraft Trueno FTW 👍. Ultimate sleeper among the GT300 cars. The AI in these races seem to always have difficulties with the Trueno, and end up 5th ot 6th. But in truth it's a race winner. True it may not have lots of power, but its light weight more than compensates for it. This car will go wherever you steer it. Heck, I've also won the GT500 series with the Trueno multiple times. Funny seeing Supras, Skylines and NSXs beaten by a Corolla :D.

Trueno! Very square, and indeed a good handler on almost every course. With only 2039lbs. to push around, it should make for a hairy ride on bankings, but doesn't. Very easy to toss.

No! (but funny you said that, though) It's a good car to toss around the track, implying that it is a very forgiving car to drive despite its statistics.

Yeah, I getcha. I couldn't resist saying that :sly:

On topic...my opinion of the Cusco Impreza is growing. Nice, well-balanced car, plus it's FR, unlike it's streetcar brethrin which are all 4WD. 4WD is all well and good, but....I always prefer flinging (or tossing ;)) an FR car around the track :)

Back