Your favourite thing about TDU2?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 22 comments
Like in the first game, for me it's simply the sheer joy of cruising around the island and admiring the scenery and exploring. That's actually far more fun than racing đź‘Ť Yesterday, I spent ages just dawdling along at 40-60mph on the dual carriageway between Sant Antoni and Eivissa in my mk6 GTI.
Went up the residential area of Eivissa and then turned south towards the airport. Miami just phoned me and told me to get a makeover so I've got about 14 miles to go on my GPS. More exploration :drool:
Another thing I love is going to a dealership and starting up and revving every car in the showroom. The Audi dealership is just WOOOOOOOW :dopey:
Think my next car after I move out of my caravan will either be an S3 or a TTS Coupe. Love that car more than the TT RS.
I just love the way dirt cakes to your car if you travel the dirt roads. My Integrale was covered in **** by the time I travelled about 5-6 miles north from the main Sant Antoni-Eivissa road.
I just LOVE this bloody game!!!! :dopey::drool:đź‘Ť

Yep, couldn't agree more. I've only done 2 race championships, got bored now I drive around looking for new dealerships. I have racked up nearly 200 miles on my Impreza (only got the game yesterday).

ive been exploring the island racked up nearly 400 miles in the integrale i started with.... and GT5 was only in my ps3 for a couple minutes (to get my paint and cards login bonus)

Ibiza itself is just beautiful.

Also, just sat in an Enzo at the dealership and they added the rocking motion of the engine when you look over your shoulder. Class.

For me its cruising in the ariel atom , then playing the overtaking game . Follow a car at the same speed then see how long it takes to overtake ;)

Sounds like god fun, my copy can't get here fast enough. In the first one I loved just driving, close to the speed of traffic. And all the odd ball mission, like delivery and hitchhikers. I hear there are even more odd ball things to do in this one, wish I had pre-ordered and had the game now.

Edit: I have been watching some streams and videos, everyone just fast travels to locations. Make me sad, I love having to drive for 20 mins to get anywhere.

Last edited:
At the moment I'm loving the Lancia, the engine noise it makes is gorgeous. I won the Championship class race which one easy now got to do it again but on High again.

I love getting in that beetle that you get when you find 10 wrecks on Ibiza and seeing how long it takes me from the AI's normal speed to overtake them. While doing that I can count how many times I have to come back in behind the car cause of oncoming traffic xD. Its like playing chicken with the oncoming cars.

I love just cruising around in my mclaren MP4-12C, just thinking of many races I have to do to get $3,000,000 to buy my veryon Supersport xD

Taking mates who have just got the game (and have 1 or 2 cars) for an onboard spin in my Zonda R..........the ultimate thrill factor.

Finding car wrecks....got 1 more peice for the betle.....where is it !!!!!!

Online races....sitting in the pre game lobby checking out the cars on the road

Off road driving in my level 3 lancia.

People challengeing me to a race when I'm in the Caterham....easy money

Just cruising in the 308

Street races in the rain and hanbreak turns

And the miriad of other stuff that gives that grin factor!

Yesterday I was playing and suddenly got a message that Hereward got 1 million credits! I guess one of these days I'll visit you in your yacht! :lol:

Well, I'm just beggining and yesterday did some cruising around. Decided to go to the North of the Island, it was a shorter trip than I had imagined it would be.

And while I'm a peaceful guy that likes cruising, at some point and totally by accident followed by clumsyness getting out of it I found out the greatest of thrills. I was chased by the cops! :D

And well, it's a fun game! Since I'm just starting I'm using the Delta and that car behaves as well on as it does off road, so it gives us a chance against those pesky coppers.

Strongly recommended. A rush of excitement in a otherwise mostly peaceful game. And no annoying characters around waving their arms in stupid ways. Just you ... and the cops! Brilliant escapes I did yesterday, really put a smile on my face :sly:

Cruising around in my S5 on Oahu is simply amazing. The car sounds and handles awesome. đź‘Ť Great for cruising. :)

Just cruising down the road in my Zonda F Roadster is fun. (Except when people decide to hunt you down and ram you off the road because you have one)

I saw a guy with the V8 ariel....black, gold frame Huge spoiler on the back. Unfortunatly I was in my herbie painted betle.....not the best to try and judge how quick someone elses car is

I love going around, quick jumping to random places just so i can say i have driven every road on ibiza... And i got as much of a nice surprise as my avatar got in my first car wash... in an imprezza. Bought white (fail) but resprayed in two tones of blue...
However, the very best thing of all is those hidden towns. They have roads and winding cobbled streets, but dont appear on the map, so i bookmark them for fun! Fifty mph feels scary! XD

Cruising has to be done in either the Ferrari 458 italia or the Ariel atom.

Cruising in supercars is no fun, to me it defeats the purpose of cruising when in a split second you can go to 50000km/h.

I prefer the average cars, like the Audi's or even some of the Mercedes (C63).

Free roam.

This is my favorite thing about this game.There are so many different places to discover that it makes it worth your while when you do discover something.On TDU i spent more hours in free roam than i did playing Forza or better yet any of my other racing games.

Back