YOUR FT-86 II Concepts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 33 comments
  • 2,135 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
I will pay any birthday ticket for them not looking for Silky. All others are fair game though. You must send first & specify which year you want.

Schedule

12/26: Slayer91: Orange FT-86

Check out my SPL 125 Kart Trading Thread
 
Last edited:
i got the toyota in black and the kart in green :lol:
 
Can you trade now? I have the Orange FT-86
 
Can you trade now? I have the Orange FT-86

Can send tomarrow, which year do you want? You must send first though
 
I only had an opening today, but I just filled it. The next day I have open is Christmas day.
 
I only had an opening today, but I just filled it. The next day I have open is Christmas day.

Can I postpone you until then
 
That works, I'll mark you down.
 
i have BOTH CAR TICKETS UNOPENED
CART color orange
FT-86 dark blue
I bought dlc once to drive them and the second time to look at them o/o/o:)
will trade for others different colors
 
if i buy another 2 DLC paint packs wil i get those cars again ?
 
if i buy another 2 DLC paint packs wil i get those cars again ?

I think it was for people who have allready purchased MUILTI DSL
not sure if still work if you do it now
 
I think you can just buy the new 86GT'12 💡
I remember it being in the NCD
 
He wants the concept'11 not the 86 gt'12 ;)
 
HUDSONVALLEY NY's FT-86 Concept II is black, not blue. Just swapped with him, so I don't need yours. :ouch:

I will still send you the Orange though because there's nothing you could do about that.
 
Last edited:
HUDSONVALLEY NY's FT-86 Concept II is black, not blue. Just swapped with him, so I don't need yours. :ouch:

I will still send you the Orange though because there's nothing you could do about that.

Thanks, I will pay you tomarrow. What BDay Ticket do you want?
 
I don't have a Birthday ticket, but I can offer something from my garage (link in my sig) for the Kart 125 SPL and/or the FT86 Concept II. Sorry about using your thread Jahgee, but creating another for the same use is kinda dumb :lol:
 
I don't have a Birthday ticket, but I can offer something from my garage (link in my sig) for the Kart 125 SPL and/or the FT86 Concept II. Sorry about using your thread Jahgee, but creating another for the same use is kinda dumb :lol:

What is the condition of your Focus Rally Car?
 
What is the condition of your Focus Rally Car?

The Kart 125 SPL, the FT-86 Concept II and a level 22 ticket
And if I give to you the Focus, would I be able to rebuy it at the OCD ?
 
Or the Kart 125 SPL or the FT-86 Concept II lol and if I give to you the Focus, would I be able to rebuy it at the OCD ?

Nevermind if its in the OCD, do you have any Level Tickets?
 
I have FT-86 Orange & Red & Cart in Orange, I can trade any day except Christmas.

i have just seen that my second ps3 machine has been gifted also

so i ACTUALLY GOT BOTH ORANGE AND DARK BLUE i sent to slayer today
 
I'm being led to believe that there are only 2 colors for the Concept, as I have looked all over the place and have not seen a picture other than Black or Orange :(
 
I still need karts, I can also pay any Level Ticket given from the seasonals
 
Back