Your Future Forza Motorsport 4 Car Projects

Make that H1 Hummer go as fast as it can.

Just for :censored:s and giggles.

But then when I get serious I'll be making an S class ZR-1, a tune with a speed focus and a tune with a cornering focus. With the AWD being more balanced this time around it should be fun online.

In the US, the 4 most hot rodded cars in history have been the '32 Ford, '55-'57 Chevy, '67-'69 Camaro and '88-'91 CRX. Forza 3 didn't have the '32 or the '55-'57. So far only the '69 Camaro SS Unicorn have been announced for Forza 4, but they will probably bring back the '69 Z28 and the '91 CRX SIR.

I loved my Datsun 510 so I will be doing that again. See how those slicks work. I want to get on the drag strip leaderboards early.

I'll be picking the Toyota starter car so I can get the free/cheap mods for the MR2.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to do to it but my first big project will probably have something to do with the ZR-1.

Well, the first i will do is to drag tune those cars i drag in gt5. That would be the Supra mkiv, nissan gtr, mercedes sl65/600?? etc..

Really only have two things I really want to do.

F or E Class Lotus Elan, it's been one of my favorite low class cars in every game it's been in, don't see FM4 being different. Will also finish the classic Team Lotus scheme I've started in FM3.

Taking a '09 Cadillac CTS-V, Chrysler 300C and a Ford Taurus(with RWD swap) and making an American V8 Supercar collection with paint schemes inspired by NASCAR cars. Would throw in a Lexus or Toyota but not sure if either will have a car that would fit in the game.

There are quite a few cars I want to try, but nothing planned as of yet.

Back