Your GT6 Stats

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by FishHunters, Dec 19, 2013.

1. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Ok... Let's go *facepalm*

DSC_0088~3.JPG

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    GearShifter, bjl23 and VBR like this.
  2. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

2nd time around, my 1st ps3 died.
    Not to worried about getting 100% this time.
    IMAG1191.jpg IMAG1192.jpg

@nostradavor2 good luck mate and I hope you enjoy the game.
    The CHALLENGE HUB is always open for you if you want some extra racing.

3. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Thank you mate.. I'll join the challenge hub maybe tomorrow if I'll have time.. I played Sierra rally thing today and was disappointed when I golded all 4 of them in first attempt driving like some grandma (specially Ferrari)...
    Also I was happy that there's no moon thing after patch and than it appeared lol

bjl23 likes this.
  4. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

I liked the Sierra rally, it is a bit easy but it was good to do something different. It took me back to the old Arcade games.

I'm not a fan of the moon thing to.

5. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Exactly, me too.. I love it and I though I'll have to spend some time practicing it... But I think they somehow made this game easier.. Idk.. Don't remember much from playing it before.. But I just played 6th race of Goodwood with SLS I think and got 45.xxx and gold is 49.. And I really like both Sierra and Goodwood..

Edit: for some reason gt6 is laggy for me.. Idk if my ps3 is giving up on me or it just is like that

bjl23 likes this.
  6. VBR

VBR Premium

There's a lot more screen tearing & frame rate drops in GT6 compared to GT5. The graphics look generally worse as well, with inferior lighting & much more aliasing. The sub-par depth of field effects don't help the situation much either. I forgot just how bad things were until I went back to GT5 & was really surprised at how good it looked.

Try setting your PS3 to output at 720p, it might help a little bit, but it's not gonna be a major improvement.

:tup:

nostradavor2 likes this.
  7. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I was thrilled when I finished Sierra this week and could do a run with my favorite car. It also got me to 98% now. I ran it absolutely pure bone stock right out of the dealership, not one single mod or tune and not even a oil change or wash. Kept it totally inside the white sidelines and turned in a 10.50 minute run. Love it being the longest circuit I know of that GT ever produced and what about that Big Air ! As usual enjoy some photos I took of the run...

(1).jpg (2).jpg (3).jpg (4).jpg (5).jpg (6).jpg (7).jpg (8).jpg (9).jpg (10).jpg (11).jpg (12).jpg (13).jpg (14).jpg (15).jpg (16).jpg (17).jpg (18).jpg (19).jpg

VBR, GearShifter, bjl23 and 1 other person like this.
  8. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

bjl23 and VBR like this.
  9. Thematic

Thematic

License - Super
    Game Progress - 95%
    License awards - 75/75
    Stars - 573/573
    Cars Owned - 500
    Races Entered - 2790
    Races Won - 658
    Current cr - 39,810,859
    Total cr earned - 256,794,127
    Total cost of tuning - 23,478,800
    Total Mileage - 295,788.4 km
    Total Driving Time - 2,577.8 hours
    Photos Taken - 2148
    Paint Colours - 411
    Racing Gear - 53 items
    Longest Run - 23,053.6 km (Ruf BTR)
    Most Wins - 39 (Ferrari F40)
    Top Speed - 488 km/h (Lamborghini Diablo GT)
    Favourite Dealership - 30 Cars from Nissan
    Favourite Track - 55,114.3 km at Nürburgring Nordschleife

2018 was a nosedive.

bjl23 likes this.
  10. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Ok so in january started to play gt5 and after that gt6... So far gt5 - 81% and gt6 - 82% . Goal is to finish 100% both until gt7. I'll have to start work again(new job) in 6 weeks so I think gt5 will be problematic haha... priorities..

DSC_0126~2.JPG

bjl23 likes this.
  11. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

That was kind of faster than I thought. It's ok game, gets kind of boring to get to 100%. Nothing challenging also! I'll keep playing casually to hang out with guys from THE CHALLENGE HUB and probably going to get 3 or 4 more trophies to get platinum. So now should I wait for GT7, get GTS or get back to finish GT5?
    DSC_0139~2.JPG
    DSC_0137~2.JPG

bjl23 and VBR like this.
  12. VBR

VBR Premium

If you already have a PS4 & play with a DS4, then picking up GTS when it's on sale for £16 is worth it IMHO. However, if you play with an FFB wheel I'd say avoid GT Sport like the plague as it has serious issues. Also, it's not worth buying a PS4 just to play the game as far as I'm concerned. That said, I have had some fun in GT Sport nonetheless.

nostradavor2 likes this.
  13. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

I play with a wheel only..and don't have ps4.. I guess that answers part of my question haha.. I guess AC is also bad for ps4 and don't know about PC2.. Also I have DFGT and don't feel like buying new wheel either.

14. VBR

VBR Premium

If you really wanna play GT Sport on PS4, you could always get a Drive Hub or similar device, & carry on using your DFGT.

nostradavor2 likes this.
  15. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

I saw that drive hub just yesterday from your sig.. I don't know.. I'll buy it only if i find 2nd hand cheap ps+gts.. Thanks mate for info.. If not I'll play around with gt5 and 6 for some time still..

Thematic and VBR like this.