Your GT6 Stats

Ok... Let's go *facepalm*

DSC_0088~3.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you mate.. I'll join the challenge hub maybe tomorrow if I'll have time.. I played Sierra rally thing today and was disappointed when I golded all 4 of them in first attempt driving like some grandma (specially Ferrari)...
Also I was happy that there's no moon thing after patch and than it appeared lol

Thank you mate.. I'll join the challenge hub maybe tomorrow if I'll have time.. I played Sierra rally thing today and was disappointed when I golded all 4 of them in first attempt driving like some grandma (specially Ferrari)...
Also I was happy that there's no moon thing after patch and than it appeared lol
I liked the Sierra rally, it is a bit easy but it was good to do something different. It took me back to the old Arcade games.

I'm not a fan of the moon thing to.

I liked the Sierra rally, it is a bit easy but it was good to do something different. It took me back to the old Arcade games.

I'm not a fan of the moon thing to.

Exactly, me too.. I love it and I though I'll have to spend some time practicing it... But I think they somehow made this game easier.. Idk.. Don't remember much from playing it before.. But I just played 6th race of Goodwood with SLS I think and got 45.xxx and gold is 49.. And I really like both Sierra and Goodwood..

Edit: for some reason gt6 is laggy for me.. Idk if my ps3 is giving up on me or it just is like that

Edit: for some reason gt6 is laggy for me.. Idk if my ps3 is giving up on me or it just is like that

There's a lot more screen tearing & frame rate drops in GT6 compared to GT5. The graphics look generally worse as well, with inferior lighting & much more aliasing. The sub-par depth of field effects don't help the situation much either. I forgot just how bad things were until I went back to GT5 & was really surprised at how good it looked.

Try setting your PS3 to output at 720p, it might help a little bit, but it's not gonna be a major improvement.

👍

I was thrilled when I finished Sierra this week and could do a run with my favorite car. It also got me to 98% now. I ran it absolutely pure bone stock right out of the dealership, not one single mod or tune and not even a oil change or wash. Kept it totally inside the white sidelines and turned in a 10.50 minute run. Love it being the longest circuit I know of that GT ever produced and what about that Big Air ! As usual enjoy some photos I took of the run...

(1).jpg
(2).jpg
(3).jpg
(4).jpg
(5).jpg
(6).jpg
(7).jpg
(8).jpg
(9).jpg
(10).jpg
(11).jpg
(12).jpg
(13).jpg
(14).jpg
(15).jpg
(16).jpg
(17).jpg
(18).jpg
(19).jpg

License - Super
Game Progress - 95%
License awards - 75/75
Stars - 573/573
Cars Owned - 501
Races Entered - 2799
Races Won - 660
Current cr - 39,318,959
Total cr earned - 256,794,127
Total cost of tuning - 23,934,700
Total Mileage - 300,002.7 km
Total Driving Time - 2,609.9 hours
Photos Taken - 2156
Paint Colours - 412
Racing Gear - 53 items
Longest Run - 24,403.3 km (Ruf BTR)
Most Victories - 39 (Ferrari F40)
Top Speed - 488 km/h (Lamborghini Diablo GT)
Favourite Dealership - 30 Cars from Nissan
Favourite Track - 58,477.9 km at Nürburgring Nordschleife

Last edited:
Ok so in january started to play gt5 and after that gt6... So far gt5 - 81% and gt6 - 82% . Goal is to finish 100% both until gt7. I'll have to start work again(new job) in 6 weeks so I think gt5 will be problematic haha... priorities..

DSC_0126~2.JPG

So now should I wait for GT7, get GTS or get back to finish GT5?

If you already have a PS4 & play with a DS4, then picking up GTS when it's on sale for £16 is worth it IMHO. However, if you play with an FFB wheel I'd say avoid GT Sport like the plague as it has serious issues. Also, it's not worth buying a PS4 just to play the game as far as I'm concerned. That said, I have had some fun in GT Sport nonetheless.

VBR
If you already have a PS4 & play with a DS4, then picking up GTS when it's on sale for £16 is worth it IMHO. However, if you play with an FFB wheel I'd say avoid GT Sport like the plague as it has serious issues. Also, it's not worth buying a PS4 just to play the game as far as I'm concerned. That said, I have had some fun in GT Sport nonetheless.

I play with a wheel only..and don't have ps4.. I guess that answers part of my question haha.. I guess AC is also bad for ps4 and don't know about PC2.. Also I have DFGT and don't feel like buying new wheel either.

I play with a wheel only..and don't have ps4.. I guess that answers part of my question haha.. I guess AC is also bad for ps4 and don't know about PC2.. Also I have DFGT and don't feel like buying new wheel either.

If you really wanna play GT Sport on PS4, you could always get a Drive Hub or similar device, & carry on using your DFGT.

VBR
If you really wanna play GT Sport on PS4, you could always get a Drive Hub or similar device, & carry on using your DFGT.

I saw that drive hub just yesterday from your sig.. I don't know.. I'll buy it only if i find 2nd hand cheap ps+gts.. Thanks mate for info.. If not I'll play around with gt5 and 6 for some time still..

License - Super
Game Progress - 94%
License awards - 67/75
Stars - 573/573
Cars Owned - 434 (only detailed interiors cars)
Races Entered - 6015
Races Won - 5916
Current cr - 50,000,000
Total cr earned - 417,570,780
Total cost of tuning - 101,395,050
Total Mileage - 116,191.2 miles
Total Driving Time - 536.1 hours
Photos Taken - 5070
Paint Colours - 305
Racing Gear - 96 items
Longest Run - 116,191.2 miles (Tommy Kaira ZZII '00)
Most Victories - 3480 (Tommy Kaira ZZII '00)
Top Speed - 305 mph (Tommy Kaira ZZII '00)
Favourite Dealership - 56 Cars from Nissan
Favourite Track - 96,931.7 miles at Special Stage Route X
Gold everywhere in career mode races!

Last edited:
Back