Your guitar solosMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter keram
  • 19 comments
  • 1,191 views
Messages
462
Post your guitar solos here:

Is there anywhere that I can get mine hosted?
 
It says email address but could I send it here?
 
Originally posted by keram
It says email address but could I send it here?
Well, you send it to youself. You'll get an email containing a link to download. Just post that up here. 👍
 
This isn't my best :yuck: but it's the only one I've recorded. I've been too lazy to hook up my amp to my computer :banghead:

Here:
Jam_of_Crap.mp3
 
You can upload some snippets here if you have troubles elsewhere:
www.blueonion.net/forum/

I'll see if I can get a solo together sometime soon....
:cheers:
 
Lol, after all that it wasn't actually the intended solo. I haven't been able to record anything new in months and I was still learning when I palyed that. I've improved a lot now but my microphones broke.

Nice work pako!
 
:cheers:

I have updated the permissions so that people can download (listen / see) attachements without being a member. Much nicer...

Would love to hear your solo but I can't get it work...
 
If you want Pako's mp3 (if thats ok with him) right click it, properties copy that, open Windows Media Player, File, Open URL - paste the address. Go to media library, add..., currently playing track.

:D
 
Originally posted by shopping_carts_
thats awesome pako!!

Thanks! It was actually a song I wrote, but I haven't had a drummer or guitarist very interested in adding 'their' parts to it. I can definately hear the drums, just not quite sure what a guitarist could do with it.
 
Originally posted by keram
If you want Pako's mp3 (if thats ok with him) right click it, properties copy that, open Windows Media Player, File, Open URL - paste the address. Go to media library, add..., currently playing track.

:D

Not a problem, I'd be flattered! It might be a little easier to right click on the Windows Media Streaming Graphic and left click on "Save As..." ..

:cheers:
 
:lol: It's cool!
 
Back