Your most hated car in GT6

• Thread starter GeoDarky
  • 260 comments
Oman
Muscat
GeoDarky
Come here and rant about the car(s) you hate in GT6, personally i hate i hate and i hate all the GTRs they are 🤬 overpowered and been given a power that do not deserve, a freakin R32 can smoke a 2011 Gallardo when both fully tuned its so damned absurd how the BHP goes up on these piece of 🤬 of a cars when you tune them.
Add computer +100 BHP :confused:
Add exhuast +200 BHP :scared:
Add Turbo +300 BHP :banghead:
Obviously am exaggerating but you know what i mean i just can't stand these cars and what make it worse everyone using them online it makes me hate playing online nowadays.

/rant over
yes i know am having a meltdown but i had to vent all my hate, god damn you Kaz and your Nissan affection!

Now what is YOUR most hated car(s) in GT6? :D

I love the Skylines, the RB26DETT engines are very fast and very well customizable in real life. That engine can deliver around 650 BHP without any internal changes, and over 1100 BHP with internal changes.
I love the fact that they can be tuned to higher horsepower rankings than before in GT. It makes it more realistic.

Last edited:
I love the Skylines, the RB26DETT engines are very fast and very well customizable in real life. That engine can deliver around 650 BHP without any internal changes, it can deliver over 1100 BHP with internal changes.
I love the fact that they can be tuned to higher horsepower rankings than before in GT. It makes it more realistic.
Supra '97 in real life can out put around 1100 BHP when tuned, The Underground Racing Gallardo has around 1400 BHP i don't see them cranking those horses in GT6 its obvious the bias toward Nissan cars

So basically you say: I hate the fast cars that IRL are also that fast, just because some other sucky cars aren't as fast as they can be IRL...
FYI the Supra also delivers around 1000 BHP in GT6 when tuned, the skylines do 850-980 in GT6. So really I don't see your point.

Sauber C9.... just because of how awfully they chopped, butchered, and bastardized its sound.

And that is one of my absolute favorites in real life.

Second mention has to be the 07 Mustang GT. Gear ratios seem lifted from the automatic and it doesn't turn worth a damn. Before the trolls start rolling about American Cars can't handle nonsense, I used to race one in BMW CCA Autocross events and I can tell you that it drives FAR BETTER than that, and once I built the suspension for road racing the thing was simply amazing.... Not so in GT4+.

GT-R's are also one of my most hated cars. As well as all the other 'auto win' cars that everyone uses.
A typical 550pp room consists of: LFA, GTR, GTR, LFA, GTR, LFA, LFA, LFA, LFA.
A typical 500pp room: NSX-R, NSX-R, M3 CSL, NSX-R, NSX-R, NSX-R, M3 CSL.

Most of the time these cars are around 10 seconds ahead after a 5 lap race. I just don't understand how that is fun. Woopty doo, you just smoked everyone in an over rated car that is obviously broken, and apparently it's the only car you have because you keep racing it over and over and over and over again with the same results. . . . .
No one is impressed.

GT-R's are also one of my most hated cars. As well as all the other 'auto win' cars that everyone uses.

Most of the time these cars are around 10 seconds ahead after a 5 lap race. I just don't understand how that is fun. Woopty doo, you just smoked everyone in an over rated car that is obviously broken, and apparently it's the only car you have because you keep racing it over and over and over and over again with the same results. . . . .
No one is impressed.
I can't like this post enough

Athe Stratos. Stock, it's awful.

In Norway there's a chocolate bar called Stratos, but I never eat it because it always turns sideways in my mouth :)

Stratos_Storplate_Produkt_150g.png

I love the Skylines, the RB26DETT engines are very fast and very well customizable in real life. That engine can deliver around 650 BHP without any internal changes, it can deliver over 1100 BHP with internal changes.

I thought the thread's title was "Your most hated car in GT6", not loved :lol:

Anyway... mine has to be the DOME-ZERO Concept '78, hopeless, useless, ugly thing :(
BTW, I love the Veyron, but that's probably because I know how to handle it :embarrassed:

Well I hate many cars:
-Every Volkswagen except for the samba bus and 1200 :D
-Every Audi
-The Bugattis
-Every Lamborghini made under the Volkswagen flag
-The Seat
-Nissan R35 GT-R, why is it so heavy and inconsistent when tuned. :( I believe that to be quite realistic though.

Last edited:
the formula gran turismo, 550 kg really? try to turn it... looks like an improved lmp, but no a formula car...

Hate is such a strong word, haven't used enough of a variety yet to say I "hate" any car yet, but, must say I was underwhelmed and completely unimpressed with the One-77. Wouldn't say I hate it but certainly will not be using again any time soon. I was also sad to see just how bad the 63 Stringray is in GT6, normally not the greatest car, but the AE addition disappointed me almost as much as the Aston.

I'm pretty sure all Nissan performance motors are rated to support up to 1000hp before internals need to be swapped.

It's an internal engineering mandate to ensure reliability. Though i don't think anyone who is targeting 1000hp would want to do it without some healthy internal reworkings.

What I don't get is people building boosted motors of 600hp + and all they do is some streetlight to streetlight races, they should take it to a drag strip or something, wasting time and money on just "cruising" and beating Toyota Prius' on the road is a dang shame to me.

People be acting like they in a cruise lobby in GT6...

I'm pretty sure all Nissan performance motors are rated to support up to 1000hp before internals need to be swapped.

It's an internal engineering mandate to ensure reliability. Though i don't think anyone who is targeting 1000hp would want to do it without some healthy internal reworkings.

As far a the RBs are concerned 600HP is about the magic number before you need heavy duty upgrades to your internals. The other engines on the other hand have issues with the top-end, typically the use of a composite head gasket (read paper) or valvetrain issues like using rockers on the SR's valves.

Not so sure about the R35's engine I got away from Nissans a few years ago before it got big.

As no one else has said it, I will be the first one. The Honda Fit RS. Only because the game forces you to buy it. Never mind that people could buy a Miata or Civic instead. Never mind that at least one of the 15th Anniversary cars are eligible in any given race event.

red bull cars, it isn't real cars so they have no place in GT (I could say the same for the VGT cars but those could have an engine and run IRL like in the game but the red bull couldn't)
They actually do have a place, not sure why you & others say they don't have a place in GT for them. GT is known for the "concept idea" cars. There was been plenty of them in every installment.

I'm going to say the new Mazda Demio/Mazda2. They put the CVT in it. I was fooled, because without it and a 5 speed transmission. Would've been extremely fun car.

No one is impressed.
Those are the fastest cars in GT5 but there are a couple of new champs for GT6 in those brackets... we'll all find out soon enough.

Back