Your most hated Gran Turismo Licence Tests?

• Thread starter JR98
  • 39 comments
I despised the Nurb one-lap one. I always managed to run off the turn before the huge straight. Managed to finish it with silver though.

I despised the Nurb one-lap one. I always managed to run off the turn before the huge straight. Managed to finish it with silver though.
Which one? The IA-15 follow-the-leader test, or the S16 solo test?

Going through the GT6 tests again my most hated out of those has to be S-4 (Aventador @ Brands Hatch). Took me at least 6 attempts to get gold on it as I was usually just off the gold time. S-6 on the other hand, which I've seen some people say is the hardest, was much easier for me as that just took 4 attempts for me, 2 of which were trying to complete a clean lap while the final 2 were trying to get the gold time.

All the pace car tests, god the car aids were horrible, but once you get into the faster cars it gets manageable.

GT2: A-4 - the ridiccolously difficult test featuring the Toyota Altezza.
GT3: B-8 - Trial Mountain in a Nissan Skyline R32. Had to put a lot of effort into that.
GT4 Prologue: L-23 - Accelerate a Dodge Viper from standstill to the line in less than 10 seconds.
GT4: Every license test with the safety car.

S -3: Very frustrating. I hate the last corners of Special Stage Route 5.
IA-2: Like S-12, the sector which this test takes place is very tricky.
IA-16: Took me a long time to adapt to the R92CP. After a dozen of tries finally i got gold.
S -12: I can't dominate Suzuka, i remember having finger aches thanks to this test. I got lucky and the gold.

Back