Your Most Winningest Cars

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello!!

Its very simple.... What are your most winningest cars?

The idea came from a thread a while ago that asked - Which of your cars you had driven the most?

Take a screenshot of your garage sorted by wins and share with pride!!

:cheers:

I'll start us off with mine...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201201010038.jpg

Its clear that I seem to go well in more high downforce cars. The Porsche 919 and GR2 GTR are my favorite cars in game, however I am surprised to see the Huracan up there with 3 wins.

Last edited:
I'm probably the only one who keeps 10 cars or less on hand. I stay broke buying and flipping cars after race is over plus I immediately get rid of gift cars the day that I receive them. Keeps my garage simple as hell though :lol:

I thought you couldn't sell gift cars?

M6 GT3 Vette GT3 RS01 GT3 M4 GT4 MUSTANG GT4 TOYOTA 86 then Alpine n100 are my winningest on both accts (online races)
Interesting never sorted that way before.
Next Nissanr92 XANAVI NISMO GR2
SF19 LEXUS AUTOMS GR2 various orders between acct.

I ran mine and dropped the offline wins. Leading is the New Mini, followed by gr4 WRX and Gr3 Mustang. After that it is a lot of cars with maybe 1 or 2 wins.

These are my sport mode wins. I made a killing on the two weeks I could enter Nordschliefe races with the 997. Otherwise its all Group 4

20201206_181053.jpg

I ran mine and dropped the offline wins. Leading is the New Mini, followed by gr4 WRX and Gr3 Mustang. After that it is a lot of cars with maybe 1 or 2 wins.

Can you filter out offline wins?

Last edited:
These are my sport mode wins. I made a killing on the two weeks I could enter Nordschliefe races with the 997. Otherwise its all Group 4

View attachment 976400

Can you filter out offline wins?
Not really, just looked and realized my top 4 cars never even entered an online race.

After that it was easy. Looked at cars I had raced vs. Online stats and could determine the results.

It also helps if you don't have many wins.:sly:

Back