Your next car

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 39 comments
  • 2,081 views
Messages
3,626
Messages
misteruno1
I am about half way to 20,000,000 and have just about every car I really want. When I get to the magical 20mil, I am either getting the P4 or another X2010 (my color choice this time), leaning heavily toward the Ferrari. What's your next big purchase?
 
Lambo Muira.

But I have the X1 and the 330 P4... So I want teh Muira, or the Alfa TZ.
 
Lamborghini Miura. Gonna make it Gold Chrome. I have all of the 20 million dollar cars save every colored X2010, but I'm not A-Spec 40 yet. I can't wait to receive the Ferrari F10.
 
Saving up (very slowly) for a matte black X1. By the time I have the money my Bob will be level 40 👍
 
Hello, what seems to be the problem?

I was going to ask for help finding a nice car to buy when I obtain 20 million credits, but I've already solved that issue. So I made a thread about asking what other people are planning to buy even though it doesn't concern any gt5 problems I have.

I see. This place was really meant for asking questions to get help, so how is learning what other people are going to buy going to help you?

................*pokerface*

Anyway......... My next big purchase is the F430, most likely.
 
Last edited:
Lambo Muira.

But I have the X1 and the 330 P4... So I want teh Muira, or the Alfa TZ.

You can win the Alfa, it is a nice car too, even though it does not have a lot of power. The Miura has been my biggest purchase to date.
 
Probably the Peugeot 908.

I aim to buy all the premium cars eventually - got all the Ferarris thanks to a level 24 ticket I got for completing B spec (F1 2010)

Trouble is, I can't resist modding them, so that's taking up a lot of time and money.
 
I am saving up for the P4 too. I drove against that car the other day in an online lobby while practicing for a race and dang, car looks sweeeet. I am about 8.2 million short right now.
 
I'm trying to get 20,000,000 Cr before I make any substantial purchases. I might buy the 908 once I reach the credit limit, it depends if I see anything good in the UCD at the time like the Sauber Mercedes C9.
 
Lexus IS F RM.
 
Maybe a Chaparral 2D.
 
I might finally take a break from the UCD and take a look through the premium dealership since i've been saving credits!
 
I think I'm gonna buy GT6.


By the time you get to L40 and 20,000,000 credits, it should be just about ready, give or take ten years. ;)


Don't have any real idea what my next buy is going to be. Whatever interesting comes up in the UCD, I suppose.
 
I'm not really sure what my next purchase will be. The last car I bought was a 300ZX 2TT (fully built) and I love that car.

I have around 13 million
 
hmmm i just picked up a fiat 500 :scared:

will probably get a premium rally car next
 
I'm going to get the LFA just because I want that ridiculous pink paint.... hate the car though.
 
I think I'm gonna buy GT6.

Thats what i was thinking. That way i can say i wasted my money on another game that doesnt have nearly enough events in it....
 
@Sam: Nice Opel avatar! Just posted in the "first car" thread - the GT 1900 was actually my SECOND car. Lots and lots of fun.
 
HugeCow inc
lexus LFA

Haha I bought this just for the hot pink paint chip! I need another hot pink for my 49 bug... So if you add me I will but it and give it to you.

Laynas_Daddi
 
I just bought the M3 GTR Road Car, next i definitely want the Nardo W12.
 
@Sam: Nice Opel avatar! Just posted in the "first car" thread - the GT 1900 was actually my SECOND car. Lots and lots of fun.

Thanks man, that avatar is actually my Opel. It really is an amazingly fun car. Not too fast in a straight line, but I like going fast in the twisty bits anyway (cops here don't expect people to know how to drive).
 
Suppose to be another Miura (for heavy modified) but i get it on 1000 Ticket. lol.

Next will be R8 Team Josef. The Yellow one. ;)
 
My next Purchase is the 4th SC430 Super GT, then ill move on to the NSX Super Gt's, and move on down and top it off with all of the GT-R's... Also waiting for a Ford GT LM Race Car with the Gulf Livery.

I already got a P4, worth every penny. What a beauty.
 
I've been collecting all the race mod cars since Monday.. So far I have the Tuscan Speed 6, Corvette ZR1, Lancer Evo IX (I think), Challenger '70, Camaro SS '10, and the Lotus Elise... My next will probably be the Lexus IS F, followed by the NSX... It's costing me a ton of cash, but I think it's worth it.
 
Samtheretardjed
I'm going to get the LFA just because I want that ridiculous pink paint.... hate the car though.

I got the pink one... but i repainted it premium silver from the ISF (threw my friend a bone cuz his rl IS250 is that color).. then i took the paint chip and used it on a ZR1.. it has to be the cutest little corvette now... as for my next big purchase? All the other 5 factory color ZR1s
 
Back