Your preferred tires?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 39 comments
  • 2,844 views

What type of tire you prefer?

  • Comfort soft

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Comfort medium

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Comfort hard

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sport soft

    Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Sport medium

    Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Sport hard

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Racing soft

    Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Racing medium

    Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Racing hard

    Votes: 8 7.3%

  • Total voters
    109
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
As the title says.

I prefer Racing medium as it provides grip (especially on faster cars) and doesn't wear out superfast.
 
Racing soft, extreme grip...but fast wear. So i drive a bit carefull. But i have the extra grip when needed.
 
Depends on the track and lap numbers, but usually Racing Soft.
 
Racing soft are the best obviously but I tend to use medium because I hate wasting time in the pits...
 
Comfort Soft. Feel about right for most high performance road cars.
 
Racing soft, I often have to pit in in my 787B after one lap of the 'ring tho 👎
 
I like sports hard, i have few warm up laps, and the grip kicks in, plus i can do infinite drifts and not worry about my tires wearing out.

I only use racing hard when i am forced to, as i hate how grippy it is and takes away the challenge of controlling your car in the game:D
 
Sports - Hard on stock and tuned production cars.

Racing - Hard on RM-converted and racing cars.
 
i prefer racing soft because i want (and need) the maximum of grip :P
 
on shorter races i usw the soft racings, but on longer ones, or when i use my camaro '10 i put on the hard tires which are even smoking after a few rounds
 
Racing soft, great grip and if tight for money probably one of the best upgrades you can get first to aid cornering.
 
Depends on the car a lot, but sports hard otherwise feels to much on rails = no challenge
 
Racing Medium for me, good grip and it doesn't cost a fortune. Only really change tyres if I'm really struggling though.
 
What pits are you guys talking about, i'm only level 16 but in what races do you have to pit?
 
Is there even tire wear on this game? I'm already on extreme events with only 3 races left and I never had any problem with tires. Is the tire wear only noticeable on endurance races?
 
Racing Softs for online so I can leave everyone standing at the start :sly:
 
If its not endurance, why would you go with anything but racing softs.
 
I tend to use Sport Soft, as slick give extra-extra-extra grip, I usually don't care about tire durability as I only use special tires in time attack mode.

Confort Soft are too wobbly for Sport cars, and Sport Soft are the in-game equivalent to Toyo R1R, Advan A048, Hankook Ventus RS2, and similar, which I'm used to drive.

Most of my cars with Racing Soft get to glued to the ground, and I'm tired of NFS-driving ;)
 
Standard tyres that come with the car. I always prefer to use defaults on all cars, but I will go to soft versions if needed.
 
Racing soft give handling like no other... especially with my hands i tell ya!
 
I use Sports Medium on my rice burners and racing Intermediate on my American muscle cars.
 
Racing soft are the best in my opinion.
 
I can't believe the amount of votes for racing softs! Shame on you!
 
I use racing mediums on all my high hp fast cars. On tsukuba I'm able to get a 51 second best lap time with the gtr spec v.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back