Your shots of cars with Enkei RPF1

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinram
  • 11 comments
  • 8,371 views
Messages
1,255
Messages
GTP_paltik
Got any photos of Cars with Enkei RPF1? Post them here! :)
 
The ISF could.. but once you RM it, no more RPF1 option D:

5354415997_4c4656f495_b.jpg


Sorry.. dont have any still shots on hand :\
 
Actually when you took that photo, you could of changed the focus lens to the lowest setting to get that still effect.
 
The RPF1's look amazing on the IS-F
 
Here are a couple I have. I guess I need to take some more of the G35, since this is the only one that I have LOL. "Accidentally" hit the end of the pit wall going about 80 mph. The other car is of course a Supra.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Enkei RPF1's are probably one of my favorite rims 👍
 
Nice pictures folks, i have this wheel on my real EG6; see my icon photo.

15x7, 9.5 lbs, $199. It is one of the lightest wheels you can get for the price.

Keep 'em coming! :)
 
Nice pictures folks, i have this wheel on my real EG6; see my icon photo.

15x7, 9.5 lbs, $199. It is one of the lightest wheels you can get for the price.

Keep 'em coming! :)

I'm about to order a set for my GTI, but sadly they aren't available for the car in the game 👎

Great pics everyone!
 
I have to say, it does look good on Civics. And goods pics :)
 
Back