Your single best photo

• Thread starter SuperIB
  • 335 comments
Thanks, man! I was originally going to make a story with them. Probably will end up doing it very soon. They've got certain appeal to them :)

Alfa at the Fishmarket

Inspired by GBWH1991s Golf Photoset

I'm still abit reluctant to open up my own gallery. I think I need to get a few more pics first

Last edited:
New Alfa shot with some motion blur editing I just tried thanks to 80Y 2C2 and David

The cutting out was abit rubbish but I rushed it with a tiny netbook trackpad

Impressive 👍

I must say I'm also impressed with my first motion blur attempt

It's taken so long to experiment and it's probably my favourite pic that iv'e done

Last edited:
My second motion blur attempt. I tried the 10+ layer method this time and I spent longer cutting out the car.

I think I'm making OK progress, you can see shots from when I started on the previous page if anyone wants to check​

Last edited:
This is my new single best photo....

BMW320iWTCCFront.png

Alfa at the Fishmarket

Inspired by GBWH1991s Golf Photoset

I'm still abit reluctant to open up my own gallery. I think I need to get a few more pics first

Very nice.

I'm glad my shot inspired you.

I need to get some more pics - I've been playing DiRT on the PS3 all week - got 100% at 11:30ish am today.

LdS
That is very good. I took a look at your gallery and you have some pretty awesome photos. You should update more often.
Thanks. But you know, it takes alot of time and work. But, boy, it is fun. I say this again, you guys have some really great pictures. Some are down right funny! It makes me smile to look at all of you're artwork.

Hey fellas. I haven't posted in a long long time, mainly cos I stopped playing GT4 :P In my anticipation for number 5 i've dug this gem out again. Photo mode is definatley my favourite part of the game. (Mainly cos I am a photographer for real :P)

gt4drift.jpg

Oh man, that shot definately is your best, ceiling_fan .. It's clean, shiny, has some great reflections and the fact that it's B&W (except from the rear lights :drool:) makes it even better 👍

I used to have a really good one on my old computer, but didn't carry it over when I got my laptop. It was taken on the first jump of Swiss Alps (Normal) in the 1999 Subaru Impreza Rally Car. She was airborne, and I'd gotten the shutter speed just right so that the spectators were a blur but the car was clear. The best part was the camera flashes going off in the background; half a dozen of them at once.

Back