Your Top 18

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 54 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
I'm sure there was a thread for this somewhere but I searched for "most driven" and nothing that really matched in the 10 pages that came up.
If there is a thread and it needs merging, fine.

I viewed my garage and sorted "By Distance Driven". The first 18 are in the picture below.
There are a few surprises......
  • I've driven the Mercedes VGT much more than I thought I had. Probably going around the big oval for easy grinding early on!
  • I've paid real money for more cars than I thought (there will be several not in-shot!) - all done early on when impatient to get going!!
  • No idea how I racked up 681 Km in the Zonda R..... ???
  • Driven the GT-R LM Nismo more than I thought I had..... it's actually pretty fast, just weird to handle!
  • Also, just noticed, NONE of them were "gift cars" (but 2 did come with the game)!!

Care to share yours? :cheers:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200517141448.jpg

Last edited:
My cumulative distance covered in GT Sport currently is 80,271km.

It will come as no surprise to those that know me to see the Toyota TS050-Hybrid 2016 is by far my most used car.

WOW.... you really, really like that Toyota! I will have to give that one a bit more of a look.... I have driven it, but didn't think much of it. I am probably missing something! :cheers:

OMG!! Just noticed you got a Unicorn as a gift!!

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 12.00.16 AM.png

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
WOW.... you really, really like that Toyota! I will have to give that one a bit more of a look.... I have driven it, but didn't think much of it. I am probably missing something! :cheers:

OMG!! Just noticed you got a Unicorn as a gift!!

View attachment 921488

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
The TS050 Hybrid 2016 is my favourite car by a long way and is my most used car in Gran Turismo history.

I got the Ferrari 330 P4 about a little over a year ago. There have been many agonisingly close calls to winning some other Cr20m cars.

Nice to see others are more "spread" in car choices.... I only have driven 9 more than 1,000 km - I need to explore a bit more!

Behold the mighty Mini! :D:lol:

EYSIUdRWkAAAvwD.jpg

All from rubberbanding my controller to grind for money at Tokyo. Reeling in enough cash to buy all cars has taken a few miles, yeah.

2nd place goes to the Tomahawk I used to do the daily workouts for quite some time.

3rd place the Miata I used for the pit lane glitch.

4th place to the TS050 because I mostly used it for the Gr.1 Endurance series in GT League.

5th place is the Porsche I just finished the Endurance Porsche cup with.

Last edited:
It can't win. You just rubberband the accelerator down and have a 24 hour race against one Gr.1 car. The track walls ensure the car keeps lapping consistently even without any steering input. Nets you 6.440.000 Cr. per race. There are multiple videos on it on youtube. You can use a few other N100 cars as well but it doesn't work with all of them.

edit: Here it is.

Last edited:
It can't win. You just rubberband the accelerator down and have a 24 hour race against one Gr.1 car. The track walls ensure the car keeps lapping consistently even without any steering input. Nets you 6.440.000 Cr. per race. There are multiple videos on it on youtube. You can use a few other N100 cars as well but it doesn't work with all of them.

edit: Here it is.

Thanks for the hint

Pretty new here... how do i add a pic?

There's a couple of ways but the easy way is to click bottom right of the message window "Upload a file" - you'll get your computer window come up, navigate to the folder, select the file, then click "choose" and it will upload. You then have the choice to make it a thumbnail or the full picture and most in this thread have chosen "full"

Good luck!

Compared to most of you, I am a baby.

I haven't driven much since I started playing this late.
It has been exactly a year now since I started, playing only on average every other few days for about no more than a couple of hours per session.

Since starting on May 26th 2019, I have just about 9000 miles (14500km).

I have only been toying around, and don't consider myself as having any regular or preferred car just yet since I am still getting myself situated.

full

Here is my stats after a full calendar year
Out of the +300 cars I have, I only bought 47 lol... So much money saved thanks to the roulette.

full

Last edited:
Love this thread idea!!

I didn't even realise this was a something you could do in game. I've also fallen victim to the "oh look a reward car, I can sell the one I bought now" so my mileages aren't accurate. I've cover around 38,000miles with missing entries mostly in group 3: AMG, Aston, Porsche, Ferrari, Renault and the much loved McLaren F1 and Gr4 Lambo. I'm also missing a lot of miles from my Manufacturer cars which obviously get given back.
What is interesting is the GR2 GTR16 should include the 08 mileage as I only drive the 08 because it is now OP even though I prefer the 16 (one of my fav in game). The Beetle is also really underrated in my opinion and one of my favourites to drive, plus that livery :lol: . The TS030 I drove a lot at the start of the game as I bought it by accident instead of the TS050. I didn't realise I drove the Viper so much, I was with Viper for Manu for 1 season which gave me my S rank but very surprised how much I've driven it in dailies as well.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200603091640.jpg

What can I say, I absolutely love this game! I’ve had it almost 2 years now and I still play it every single day. :)

My Top 18, with the Audi TT Cup taking the top spot on my main account. :)
View attachment 921918
That Intimidator scheme looks surprisingly good on the TT Cup car! Of course, it looks good on most cars! It's a shame we don't get to see it in real life much any more.

Thanks, and agreed. :) I’ve got it on a few cars now, but this one is my fav. :)

View attachment 926987

Ooh, ooh, do the silver bullet Sr. drove at the Winston please. The original #3 Wrangler is still my favorite, probably because he was so fricken successful in the mid eighties with it, they were so dialed in that sometimes they just skipped practice. I always thought the #5 Levi Garrett car looked good too, just didnt care for Bodine.

Ooh, ooh, do the silver bullet Sr. drove at the Winston please. The original #3 Wrangler is still my favorite, probably because he was so fricken successful in the mid eighties with it, they were so dialed in that sometimes they just skipped practice. I always thought the #5 Levi Garrett car looked good too, just didnt care for Bodine.

Do you have a couple photos of the car? I can definitely take a crack at it. :)

Back