Your Top 18

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 54 comments
Do you have a couple photos of the car? I can definitely take a crack at it. :)

I will take look but probably wont get time till the weekend.

As far as my top 18 I gotta figure out how to post a pic here, I'm really lame when it comes to computer type stuff, but I'm embarrassed to say I have 3 X Bows in my top 18. Not all at Blue Moon though, I go thru a lot of races and try to win the CRB and win with the minimal N class possible. Also have my #3 Wrangler GT3 Corvette, 3 GT2 cars and the W 08 in the mix too.

I truly had no idea what would show up when I did this. Here it is:
upload_2020-6-3_19-16-49.png

The Porsche is a no-brainer, and the Gr4 Cayman that was 'turned in' at the last re-up point in the FIA season would probably be up there too, if not for it being back in Porsche's hands, replaced by a fresh one.

Kind of surprised to see the SF there...

Had good success with the Vette Gr3 at Big Willow and Brands Hatch Dailies . The Toyota Gr3 at Maggiore, the Megane got me my first win at Brands Hatch, and I guess that Gr2 Nissan came in handy at both the Daily race a while back and the recent FIA Nations race (nabbed me a podium).

I like to lap the W07 at the the 'Ring to stay sharp... exercise the muscle memory, so it feels reasonable in lesser cars. I'll bring it out to do the same with other tracks from time to time to, if I'm stuck in a rut without being able to improve my lap time in a Gr3 car, for example.

And of course the Beetle just works better in some cases, unfortunately. I hate coming up on them in races, but sometimes you gotta use the right tool for the job, and it tends to have an advantage when it comes to QT for some Dailies.

EDIT/UPDATE: occurred to me that that GTR in the top row was the chariot to hell, that I used to torpedo my DR at Monza a little ways back. Couldn't figure out how it was ranked so high here, until I remembered by spiral from the doorstep to "A" rating to mid-pack B lobbies, thanks to my perverse attempts to get in a clean race in the Daily Race at Monza, where the GTR was the META by a wide margin.

Last edited:
Here it is my contribution to this tread :gtpflag:

I've reduced my daily mileage when Poliphoni Digital changed the sport races from daily to weekly ... :banghead: :mad: 👎

km
49969644567_00a62562d1_k.jpg

miles
49968867563_ae839c48e8_k.jpg

P.S. The holy Unicorn trinity has more than 600 wins :dopey: (3 cars) @ Le Mans nostalgia 1979, each one gained more than the credit I've spent to buy it. :D

IR

Here it is my contribution to this tread :gtpflag:

I've reduced my daily mileage when Poliphoni Digital changed the sport races from daily to weekly ... :banghead: :mad: 👎

km
49969644567_00a62562d1_k.jpg

miles
49968867563_ae839c48e8_k.jpg

P.S. The holy Unicorn trinity has more than 600 wins :dopey: (3 cars) @ Le Mans nostalgia 1979, each one gained more than the credit I've spent to buy it. :D

IR

Wow, you really like that X Bow - start saving, they're "only" about EUR 87,000 :eek:

Wow, you really like that X Bow - start saving, they're "only" about EUR 87,000 :eek:

The cost in game of this car is "only" Cr. 100000 .. so is not so far ;)

My high mileage XBOW was the first and only I bought because , at the beginning of 2018 , the fast way to make money was a 15 laps race at BMB superspeedway (N300 vs N1000) that gave you Cr. 375000 .

Now I have three of them (Daily mileage bonus .... )

IR

Last edited:
You can sort your list/garage a number of different ways to make finding cars easier, I still have every car I’ve ever won or bought I’m pretty sure.

I used to keep every car I bought or won but then I figured why do I need 4 copies of a car I rarely use? Now I keep 2 or maybe 3 if I really like the car, but I still own at least 1 of every car in the game. The only ones I cant force myself to delete are the Honda Project 2&4 cause I think I have 8 now all from the DWG.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201205123338.jpg

I try my best to keep one of each car. If I get something in the roulette wheel I already own I delete it, even if I could keep that and sell the one I have to get some money back. I decided somewhere early on in playing the game that I wanted the mileages of my cars to reflect all the time I'd put into the game, and replacing the cars regularly would belie that.

That doesn't account for all the Nissans I've driven in the Manufacturer Series, or the Honda Beat I won about 40 Race As in at Yamagiwa one week. The Huracan was the OP Gr.4 car once, the X-Bow is my favourite N300 regular, the Tomahawk was from Famine's ill-fated attempt to find a pattern in the daily workout gift, I don't know how the Tractor is ahead of the Supra, the Lancer is the best car at Blue Moon Bay, the Porsche is the best N500 car and has its own endurance series, and I've no idea why or how the F1500 is up here. I must have practiced more than I realised for that St. Croix race a few months ago.

I guess it's a VW at #1. The mileage must be including Arcade mode and all the rest of GT. The SRT Tomahawk was used quite extensively on Nordschleife in Arcade mode.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210126110010.jpg

Last edited:
Once I work out how to get the screen shot on here I will do, but for now, I think it's fitting I have two Z4's as my top two most-driven cars, due to their use in a Z4 group online racing group I joined last year during lockdown. Gamertag is Z4E_Midnight85....

Once I work out how to get the screen shot on here I will do, but for now, I think it's fitting I have two Z4's as my top two most-driven cars, due to their use in a Z4 group online racing group I joined last year during lockdown. Gamertag is Z4E_Midnight85....

If you don't have any of the social media, you can (from in GTS) press PS button, select "Capture Gallery", choose GTS and your screenshots and videos will be there. Select the screen shot you want then select the "Options" button and you can save to a USB stick.

It's a bit of mucking about but it works!

I never used Twitter before but I created an account simply because it's such an easy and quick method to get your screenshots out. You can take a screenshot by briefly holding the Share Button and have it on Twitter in a matter of seconds. Plus, linking to your screenshot leads to better results since GTP reduces the picture quality quite noticably when uploading. Here's a (linked) updated shot of my garage. If you compare it to the first one I posted last year (as an attachment) you'll notice that the new one looks much sharper.

EtC0wTwWMAAJ3c9

The Mini I used for grinding money in Tokyo is still leading by a long way. Once I get it gifted from the wheel I'll send this one into its well earned retirement.

Last edited:
This is my Top 18 from a new save (since ~January 2021).
Pro-tip: You can upload a screenshot to YouTube to get around PS App compression(way worse), and if you don't have an available flash drive.
Screenshot from 2021-09-24 13-11-24.png

I realize my old screenshot wasn't that great since its missing the miles from the bottom row. My old save is also gone now so I can't check to see the mileage on the duplicate cars. Free run doesn't record mileage...

From the combined info this is my actual Top 18 (mi):

1​
Corvette C7 Gr.3​
2770.1​
2​
SF19 (Toyota/Honda Combined)​
2694.4​
3​
Motul Autech GT-R​
2028.7​
4​
F1 W08 EQ​
1723.5​
5​
Red Bull X2014 Jr.​
1165.4​
6​
Red Bull X2014 Standard​
1010.4​
7​
911 RSR​
959​
8​
WRX Gr.3​
881.2​
9​
Xanavi Nismo GT-R​
861.1​
10​
X-Bow R​
836​
11​
F1500T-A​
811.8​
12​
TS050​
806.1​
13​
McLaren VGT Gr.1​
796.9​
14​
Scirocco Gr.4​
725.2​
15​
Volkswagen VGT GTI Gr.3​
713.3​
16​
R18 ‘11​
645.1​
17​
RS.01 GT3​
635.4​
18​
SRT Tomahawk X​
532.9​

By class in both Top 18s (mi) :
Gr. X - 8367
Gr. 3 - 6805.2
Gr. 1 - 4374.9
Gr. 2 - 2889.8
N-All - 1200.1
Gr. 4 - 725.2

Kudosprime(Blue-Shifted-,km):
Screenshot from 2021-09-24 13-20-47.png

Total distance on this save is 33,887 mi (according to in-game profile)

I never used Twitter before but I created an account simply because it's such an easy and quick method to get your screenshots out. You can take a screenshot by briefly holding the Share Button and have it on Twitter in a matter of seconds. Plus, linking to your screenshot leads to better results since GTP reduces the picture quality quite noticably when uploading. Here's a (linked) updated shot of my garage. If you compare it to the first one I posted last year (as an attachment) you'll notice that the new one looks much sharper.

EtC0wTwWMAAJ3c9

The Mini I used for grinding money in Tokyo is still leading by a long way. Once I get it gifted from the wheel I'll send this one into its well earned retirement.
That really is much sharper! It's also a lot easier than mucking about with thumb drives! Thanks for the tip.

Back