Your TV of Choice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eastley
  • 92 comments
  • 10,533 views

Yout Screen type and Size?


  • Total voters
    267
I have the original 46" Sony Bravia X series 100hz LCD TV from 3-4 years ago when GT5 was announced...
 
I use my samsung 67" hl67a750 DLP. Very happy with this tv.
 
Panasonic Viera VT25 50'' Plasma 3D TV.
 
I have a Vizio 37 inch (E370VL) thats 1080p. Cant wait to be playing Gran Turismo on it tomorrow :)
 
I have a 8ft by 4ft HD projector. I don't think it gets any better than that
 
I use a Panasonic Viera 720p 600Hz Plasma, which is 42 inches in measurement.
 
um...
for 720p and lagless play ill be using a 32" panasonic tc-l32x1

for 1080p i'll be using an pioneer kuros krp-500m
 
I'm using a standard 22" TV but, a standard tv has faster reaction times between the wheel and what happens on screen
 
cabinetsu.jpg


50" Vizio VP505XVT (plasma, by the way)
 
SONY 60" BRAVIA NX800 Series HDTV 1080p 240Hz

New-Monolithic-Design-of-Bravia-NX800-Series.jpg
 
30yr old 19in magnavox oh yeah lol. The nicer tv in the living room is having some picture issues and right now the old one in the bedroom has better picture(actually it has great picture considering how old it is) and funds are a little low right to afford a new one.

However the new tv will be in the 30"-39" range and 1080p.
 
Panasonic 42inch plasma 1080p...love me a plasma!
80GB PS3 and a Logitech Z5500 surround....GT5 heaven!!:)
 
Panasonic?

Is there anyway to turn the 600Hz thing off and on? Can't find it on my model, looked through the manual too.

Yeah mine is a 42" Panasonic. I'm pretty sure the refresh rate is locked at 600hz.
 
Samsung LN32A330.

Just a 32" LCD, only 720P, but 32" is kinda too small to tell the difference from across the room anyway.
 
Sony Bravia Z series 46" 200Hz

Works well in game mode with motionflow off. 200Hz makes blockbuster movies look like they're shot with a home video cam, it's strange... 100Hz is perfect for movies though, just not for games.
 
42" Pioneer Kuro (R.I.P) blacker than black! (Plasma)
 
Back