YUI Gallery | (01/31) Tribute To Iconic Racing Games - Part 3

• Thread starter Yui-san
  • 48 comments
I'm truly stunned by both the level of creativity and how much PG included that clearly links to the games you've paid tribute to.

This is a master work and no mistake.

Love the idea and the shots would not look out of place as the actual cover shots for the games.

You could do a micro machines one with the BMW Isetta :lol:

Impressive work, you nailed the themes, cars and even the color palettes of each game, some look like the game itself!

Also, nice selection of games, and very nice pics by themselves, you should feel proud of your work here!

I'm working on recreating the drivers from MC3. I have Roy's '69 Charger, I'll put it in the paints thread.

I...I am at an absolute loss of words. I basically choked when I saw the Test Drive Unlimited tribute. That game was a huge part of my childhood...

Thank you so much, @Yui-san. You made me remember my childhood.

Thank you so much for the comments guys, really means a lot! :cheers:

I was going to post Part 2 this weekend, but I'll wait for the Blizzard Mountain expansion to come out first, as I want to get some snow shots in :sly:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Really encouraging :cheers: Here's a preview of what I'm working on now

31596814326_65e180d51a_c.jpg

31518124391_6537c2d39b_c.jpg

Oh wow I had no idea you were behind these! A friend of mine sent me a link to the imgur gallery with them all in, they're spectacular. They're so well made you can immediately tell which games they're supposed to be. I look forward to seeing more. 👍

I've been waiting for these two and you didn't disappoint. They're two of my favorite racing games from the '90s not called Gran Turismo. This is a brilliant concept and you've put a lot of hard work into it. Congratulations on all the media mentions. You deserve it.

@Yui-san The nfs hp2, midnight club LA, TXR3 and juiced really brings nostalgia back to me I had soo much fun playing these games and your pics really give me a glimpse of how these games could look remastered for ps4 and Xbox one

Back