Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Jan 22, 2006 #2 Great work. Looks badass!
N NSX-R Messages 813 Jan 22, 2006 #3 I voted ugly... but I just can't stop starring at it! It is scarry!
joseph dobson Messages 556 Jan 22, 2006 #4 has it actually been made? if not, they should do! it ahs more power then a mclaren slr, and that has basically the same engine!
has it actually been made? if not, they should do! it ahs more power then a mclaren slr, and that has basically the same engine!
xcsti Messages 2,415 Jan 22, 2006 #5 joseph dobson has it actually been made? if not, they should do! it ahs more power then a mclaren slr, and that has basically the same engine! Click to expand... Its the guys own personal concept not a real one. I vote ugly but not bad ugly, mean ugly. I think the front end looks a little too much like a face, though that may have been what you were going for. And I think the rest of the body need a bit more differentiation from a normal Z06. Love the uber wide rear slicks though.
joseph dobson has it actually been made? if not, they should do! it ahs more power then a mclaren slr, and that has basically the same engine! Click to expand... Its the guys own personal concept not a real one. I vote ugly but not bad ugly, mean ugly. I think the front end looks a little too much like a face, though that may have been what you were going for. And I think the rest of the body need a bit more differentiation from a normal Z06. Love the uber wide rear slicks though.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,773 Texas Jan 22, 2006 #9 Wow....I actually like that. I would like to see a real one though I wouldn't do it to my own. It's a kit that you need to stare at for a few minutes. Too long and you hate it....
Wow....I actually like that. I would like to see a real one though I wouldn't do it to my own. It's a kit that you need to stare at for a few minutes. Too long and you hate it....
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Jan 23, 2006 #12 The front is a bit odd but the rear looks a bit more like what a professional car designer would come up with! 👍
The front is a bit odd but the rear looks a bit more like what a professional car designer would come up with! 👍
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jan 24, 2006 #14 The front is a horrible chop, man. The rear looks like a cool dino, not a vette.