Z06 RM or ZR1 RM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossticles
  • 3 comments
  • 1,217 views
Messages
2,183
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
Rosstickles
I'm just wondering what the difference between the two is after they have been race modded. Is there still the ~120hp and ~100kg difference between the two? I haven't race modded a car yet and I want my first one to be a C6R.
 
I don't have a ZR1 RM but I do own a Z06 RM. It has 744hp and weighs 1090kg. I kept it naturally aspirated, you can get a supercharger on the Z06 which will increase your power to about 840hp but I don't think I need it.

Hope this helped

Edit: I just read a thread where somebody modified a ZR1 to 905hp and got it to go 242mph.
 
Last edited:
I'd say the zr1.
 
I'd say the zr1.
So would just about everyone else. What I'm wondering is why and what the differences between the two are. Thanks Pagani! I think I may just buy a C6 and RM it as I'm already happy with how my ZR1 looks and I don't to race mod it.
 
Back