Zakspeed_TV setups Z4 GT3 1.21.729 @Brands GP Added

Mercedes AMG GT3 @ Monza GP

Gret looking lap mate :cheers: just wondering how you get that sort of view that you're driving from? Feels like I'm bit too deep in the car from where I'm driving... looking your replay you have a great field of view :dopey: my screen is almost 2 meters away anyway so I could use a bit better view from the road :rolleyes:

ODB
Gret looking lap mate :cheers: just wondering how you get that sort of view that you're driving from? Feels like I'm bit too deep in the car from where I'm driving... looking your replay you have a great field of view :dopey: my screen is almost 2 meters away anyway so I could use a bit better view from the road :rolleyes:

Fov setting mate I think I'm on 65, also you can adjust your seat if you map some buttons for it 👍

Fov setting mate I think I'm on 65, also you can adjust your seat if you map some buttons for it 👍

Ok you have the interior view on 65 or is the helmet camera... I have already brought the seat as close as possible (interior view) and bit up but there's really half of the screen just full of car interior and I don't think I need to see it quite that much :D hehehe naah, I used to drive from bumper view but now that I've gotten used to being a lot higher I don't even know how I have ever managed to drive from bumper lol... Heheh naah, I'll try out those FOV settings, going to take some time to get used to the new field of view but getting a better view from the road is probably making things just a tiny bit easier so get used to it I must (did I Yoda become some point at?? I've spend too much time with Cptn. Morgan this weekend :D feeling bit light headed heheheh :D )

Hah so you didn't get enough of the falcon yet ;) hehe naah great car TBH :)

Hope I have time to give this setup a try during the weekend, mainly just interested to see what you did to it and how it feels :)

Are you considering about giving the 98t some love at any point :D I think I have the RH, DF and gears figured out really well in the tune I made for nurbs but I'm planning to revisit it during the summer hoping to get some new ideas from NCS running on stock tuned cars...

I mean one thing is getting the speed out of the cars, would be awesome to be able to make fast AND well driving tunes :D usually when I hop in to my own tuned car after few weeks first toughts usually are that "holy crap this is horrible to drive" :D but guess I just get so used to the car while tuning I just don't notice how awkward my tunes sometimes get :D

ODB
Hah so you didn't get enough of the falcon yet ;) hehe naah great car TBH :)

Hope I have time to give this setup a try during the weekend, mainly just interested to see what you did to it and how it feels :)

Are you considering about giving the 98t some love at any point :D I think I have the RH, DF and gears figured out really well in the tune I made for nurbs but I'm planning to revisit it during the summer hoping to get some new ideas from NCS running on stock tuned cars...

I mean one thing is getting the speed out of the cars, would be awesome to be able to make fast AND well driving tunes :D usually when I hop in to my own tuned car after few weeks first toughts usually are that "holy crap this is horrible to drive" :D but guess I just get so used to the car while tuning I just don't notice how awkward my tunes sometimes get :D

Yes when i first got the V8 DLC i wasn't over keen on the car to be honest, love it now tho its great fun 👍

It should easy do 41s with more time on it

Lol haven't played in a week but I thought I have to fire up the PS today to see if I still remember where the pedals are :D

Was thinking about going to nords anyway so I think I might have to try this setup out :P:tup: lets see if I get withing 10 seconds :lol: :lol: been a rough week I tell you that much :lol: :lol:

Nice setup mate, so easy to drive that I did clean lap on a first try and didn't even come close to messing it up lol :dopey: 8 seconds slower than your lap so not very fast but anyway :D

Went to drive stock Caterham to Hatch and I have to say this is a great combo :P:tup:

ODB
Nice setup mate, so easy to drive that I did clean lap on a first try and didn't even come close to messing it up lol :dopey: 8 seconds slower than your lap so not very fast but anyway :D

Went to drive stock Caterham to Hatch and I have to say this is a great combo :P:tup:

just done a 607 @Nords its a great little car this and yes stock at Brands is very good too mate 👍

Are you still doing tunes/setups @Zakspeed_TV ? Haven't seen newer adds in a while. If still doing could you post some more. Was doing some referencing yesterday on the web/your youtube page etc and from what I've seen besides being an excellent driver your tunes are very good and well received.

Are you still doing tunes/setups @Zakspeed_TV ? Haven't seen newer adds in a while. If still doing could you post some more. Was doing some referencing yesterday on the web/your youtube page etc and from what I've seen besides being an excellent driver your tunes are very good and well received.

Cheers mate, i am still doing setups but mainly on AC as my time is limited. But will be back for pCARS2 👍

Cheers mate, i am still doing setups but mainly on AC as my time is limited. But will be back for pCARS2 👍

Bummer. Had a feeling you weren't doing tunes for Pcars1 for a while since most of the ones I've seen are from back in 2015. I've found that there are not a fraction of tunes available for Pcars as there are for GT6. Pity AC is more getting your attention now to the neglect of Pcars. Guess we'll have to wait on Pcars 2.

Bummer. Had a feeling you weren't doing tunes for Pcars1 for a while since most of the ones I've seen are from back in 2015. I've found that there are not a fraction of tunes available for Pcars as there are for GT6. Pity AC is more getting your attention now to the neglect of Pcars. Guess we'll have to wait on Pcars 2.

7 months ago last setup was on pCARS, wow doesn't time fly!

Latest Posts

Back