Zero Drift Tourny

• Thread starter Angleeeee
  • 93 comments
zedfonsie
well it was kind of unorganized. The judging wasn't what I would call accurate.
People were saying no super cars. Everyone got disconnected. No one knew the lines besides slick and anglee.

The judging was accurate its was just laggy, and everyone had plenty of time to warm up. It was a 30 minute warmup.

Slick binned the car into the wall and nate hit him, then he claimed it was nate's fault!

Absolutely ridiculous.

GODfreyGT5
Someone binned the car into the wall and nate hit him, then the guy claimed it was nate's fault.

Yeah that was me spirit knight pushed me into the wall, then the next round he hit me again and I laged out. Spirit knight even tried to claim win because I laged out, not my fault it was the hosts connection

Last edited:
Here is your proof of the hit...

As you can see slicks "wall tap" turned into a wall slam, and nate had no where else to go. Not nates fault...

Yeah like I said lag, that's not how it happened on my screen. And still spirit knight crashed into me. Ask other people in the room like the judges that also saw the lag.

Im sorry this was such a disaster. The connection completely ruined this comp and i promise it will be perfect next time. Sorry!

Angleeeee
Im sorry this was such a disaster. The connection completely ruined this comp and i promise it will be perfect next time. Sorry!

Thanks I don't like people claiming I hit the wall when it lagged and some people saw it differently, the judges even saw it straight

Powellx235
How can you prove it? I don't see enough lag for you to claim you didn't hit the wall..

in the video you can see the lag after he hits my car. But on my screen he hit me even before I even wall taped which is why I lost so much speed. Im no noob my wheel doesn't just get thrown in one direction from a walltap for no reason he slammed me. Ask zero he was the host with the laggy connection

Slick did hit the wall. But he did not slam into it, it was a wall tap. It lagged as soin as he did and knight could see that he hit the wall and hit him. It was neither one of their faults and it should have just been a redo, but knight left so thats end of story.

Angleeeee
Slick did hit the wall. But he did not slam into it, it was a wall tap. It lagged as soin as he did and knight could see that he hit the wall and hit him. It was neither one of their faults and it should have just been a redo, but knight left so thats end of story.

Thanks for clearing it up but you know haters are always gonna hate haha

You had a chance to get big with teams like drop-5, burst, nemesis and us joining...
If you'd put more time into organising it then you could of avoided most of these problems.

Good run im looking at replay my car did straighten out just a bit for a slit second but that's what lost it for me.

Thanks to everybody who participated! Congratulations spank for winning!

And the event wasnt disorganized there was just alot of problems, mainly connection and attendance

Yeah like I said lag, that's not how it happened on my screen. And still spirit knight crashed into me. Ask other people in the room like the judges that also saw the lag.

it doesn't look like lag at all. if it was lag then wouldn't the tires be a squiggly line like spanks peenus? OOOOOOOOOOO :sly:

zedfonsie
it doesn't look like lag at all. if it was lag then wouldn't the tires be a squiggly line like spanks peenus? OOOOOOOOOOO :sly:

No because I use a wheel, that doesn't happen to my tires, and there was lag all day, everyone was having problems

No because I use a wheel, that doesn't happen to my tires, and there was lag all day, everyone was having problems

Doesn't make a difference if your on a wheel it looks like you entered the corner to hot and not enough input. Also lag doesn't matter, I should know. I'm with king b a lot. :lol:

zedfonsie
Doesn't make a difference if your on a wheel it looks like you entered the corner to hot and not enough input. Also lag doesn't matter, I should know. I'm with king b a lot. :lol:

Yeah with a controller your wheels are always moving left and right making squiggles but not with a wheel. Its kinda crazy because i didn't even get that much angle like how it showed in the video, you can thank the lag

Back