• 59 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProShooter

(Banned)
United States
NY
ProShoots

A Drift Team that has no tolerance. We are a serious drift team that respects other
teams if we get respected back.
Restrictions: Comfort hard no bs or you will get kicked immediately no questions asked.
Colors : Grey Body and Lime green rims

2.jpg

Trying To Start Up a Good Solid Drift Team, People Who Are Active Good At Drifting/Tandem, People Who Are MATURE. Don't Wanna Have To Deal With Childish Bullcrap, There Will Be NO DRAMA ALLOWED!.If There Is Drama Between Members Of The Team There Will Be a Team Vote Which One To Kick Out! If Your Interested Joining Message Me On PlayStationNetwork For a Tryout. Thank You! PlayStationNetwork I.D: ProShoots

image.jpg
We will have a room every Saturday at 9 pm called (Sideways with z.T)

image.jpg

Team members

Leader

ProShoots
Co-leader

Members
sb_one1
lil_crazy65
Hiii_CrAzY
zDrift_KinGs
BOOSTED_G22
Killer_x2NR
ceasingpheonix​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
how is it overbearing?
Well, I haven't been on a team, but to me, it seems slightly intrusive to have to paint your cars a certain color.
I came from Forza and am new here, so I am not used to the whole scheme thing (Is that a normal thing for teams?).

Well, I haven't been on a team, but to me, it seems slightly intrusive to have to paint your cars a certain color.
I came from Forza and am new here, so I am not used to the whole scheme thing (Is that a normal thing for teams?).

It is a normal thing for teams to have team colors on their cars.

Do you have a team?

No, when I say new, I mean that I joined today. In fact, I haven't figured out how to manage oversteer yet. Also, I don't remember how I got to this page at all.
lol its okay you'll figure it out i know its hard at first. but i was on GT5 to thats why im good at GT6.

XANO_24 lol. I know him peronally also... me him and Yumi used to fool around in lobbies sometimes.

@Sai & @MadFlavour

EDIT: good luck to your team also PS. Sorry things didn't work out in DDK.... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back