Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Nov 5, 2007 #1 full onboard lap video http://www.supercarmovies.com/html/contentEPISODE5movie.php trailer
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Nov 5, 2007 #2 Wow. Nice find! I have fallen in love with that car again
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Nov 5, 2007 #3 if only the audio would be better..
JCE Messages 6,769 Little Elm, TX Messages JCE3000GT Nov 7, 2007 #4 Wow, I forgot how much I love that car. That drive-by @ the 7:00 mark was breathtaking. It would so hard for me to choose between a Zonda F (or S) and Carrera GT.
Wow, I forgot how much I love that car. That drive-by @ the 7:00 mark was breathtaking. It would so hard for me to choose between a Zonda F (or S) and Carrera GT.
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Nov 10, 2007 #5 That video would have been better with a speed readout on the screen. Still a good vid though! 👍