I iliveonthemoon Messages 43 Dec 18, 2010 #1 as title. 900+ bhp (can't remember exactly how much). after a race car. Can deal immediately.
PonyLol89 (Banned) Messages 81 Messages Pyrone89 Dec 18, 2010 #2 iliveonthemoon as title. 900+ bhp (can't remember exactly how much). after a race car. Can deal immediately. Click to expand... What kind of car are you thinking off?
iliveonthemoon as title. 900+ bhp (can't remember exactly how much). after a race car. Can deal immediately. Click to expand... What kind of car are you thinking off?
PonyLol89 (Banned) Messages 81 Messages Pyrone89 Dec 18, 2010 #4 Oww, thought you were offering it. I am after that car,
I iliveonthemoon Messages 43 Dec 18, 2010 #6 PonyLol89 Oww, thought you were offering it. I am after that car, Click to expand... I am offering the Zonda R
PonyLol89 Oww, thought you were offering it. I am after that car, Click to expand... I am offering the Zonda R
R ROBschneider24 Messages 107 Messages ROBschneider24 Dec 18, 2010 #7 what race car are you after? ive got the minolita toyota thingy probably not the same etc but i dont need it lol
what race car are you after? ive got the minolita toyota thingy probably not the same etc but i dont need it lol
I iliveonthemoon Messages 43 Dec 18, 2010 #8 ROBschneider24 what race car are you after? ive got the minolita toyota thingy prob not the same etc but i dont need it lol Click to expand... is i good enough for the GT alstars and like the wind races?
ROBschneider24 what race car are you after? ive got the minolita toyota thingy prob not the same etc but i dont need it lol Click to expand... is i good enough for the GT alstars and like the wind races?
H Hobgoblinpie Messages 106 Dec 18, 2010 #9 Yes, it is easily good enough for both. You can add a turbocharger to get it's bhp up to 1040, then change the gear ratios to max speed of 261 and it will easily win. Just be warned that it's the car you win when you beat Like The Wind in a-spec.
Yes, it is easily good enough for both. You can add a turbocharger to get it's bhp up to 1040, then change the gear ratios to max speed of 261 and it will easily win. Just be warned that it's the car you win when you beat Like The Wind in a-spec.