• Total voters

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
banner1.png

Pagani Zonda R Super Trofeo
Gauging interest for a Zonda R series with the specifications posted below. If you are interested in participating in this series, please vote for the days/times you are available from the options in the poll. They are based around time I am available to run the series. I would like to get a consensus as to the best time for everyone. Once we have that nailed down, we can move forward with the series. Definitely take some laps in the car (in a private lobby for online physics) to get a feel for it if you are interested. I find that it has some understeer on corner exit if you give it too much throttle, so it takes a bit of patience. Once you get the hang of it, the car can be quite fun. I reduced the power to make it a bit more manageable, however it is still fairly quick.

Vehicle
  • Pagani Zonda R '09
  • 642 hp (87%)
  • 2,359 lbs / 1,070 kg (100%)
  • Tuning Prohibited
  • Racing Soft Tire
Race Format
  • 10 Minute Qualifying
  • 25 Minute Race 1 - Grid set from qualifying
  • 30 Minute Race 2 - Grid set from previous finish, top 5 cars inverted
Race Calendar (unofficial)
  1. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  2. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  3. Dragon Trail - Seaside
  4. Red Bull Ring
  5. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP
  6. Nurburgring GP

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
If you have an interest what so ever, please let me know. I assume some people might get turned off by the tire compound choice and believe me, it's needed here. I'd really like to get this one moving, could be great fun.