Preferred day/time

• Total voters

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
banner1.png

Pagani Zonda R Super Trofeo
Gauging interest for a Zonda R series with the specifications posted below. If you are interested in participating in this series, please vote for the days/times you are available from the options in the poll. They are based around time I am available to run the series. I would like to get a consensus as to the best time for everyone. Once we have that nailed down, we can move forward with the series. Definitely take some laps in the car (in a private lobby for online physics) to get a feel for it if you are interested. I find that it has some understeer on corner exit if you give it too much throttle, so it takes a bit of patience. Once you get the hang of it, the car can be quite fun. I reduced the power to make it a bit more manageable, however it is still fairly quick.

Vehicle
  • Pagani Zonda R '09
  • 642 hp (87%)
  • 2,359 lbs / 1,070 kg (100%)
  • Tuning Prohibited
  • Racing Soft Tire
Race Format
  • 10 Minute Qualifying
  • 25 Minute Race 1 - Grid set from qualifying
  • 30 Minute Race 2 - Grid set from previous finish, top 5 cars inverted
Race Calendar (unofficial)
  1. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  2. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  3. Dragon Trail - Seaside
  4. Red Bull Ring
  5. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP
  6. Nurburgring GP

If you have an interest what so ever, please let me know. I assume some people might get turned off by the tire compound choice and believe me, it's needed here. I'd really like to get this one moving, could be great fun.

Back