Zoom

• Thread starter ZINC
  • 6 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Hello,

I'm ZINC. My name is Luke and I'm interested in forums, GT5 :D , coding and design. I got my PS3 last week and I've fallen in love with the game.

I got a Lamborghini, Veryon, Jaguar and a Subaru :D

Thanks for reading! :)

Even though you live in New Zealand. I'll welcome you to GTP anyway. (J/k :P)

Welcome to :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Thanks both of you :embarrassed: I'm currently on Level 16 with over 1 million credits, any suggestions xD

Hmmmm, your from new zeland, last time i checked ausssies have to be friends with kiwis :grumpy: lol jks welcome to gt planet as for suggestions if your ps3 is hooked up to the internet try to do the bspec spa seasonal.

Go to the ocd and buy the mobil nsx (costs 750,000). Go Onto the spa bspec seasonal screen where it shows you all the drivers and their names ect. You should see a little icon that say 30%. This is how much water is on the track.

Wait for it to dry to 20 or lower (this may take 5-10 minutes) and start the race. Make sure you have sports softs on. Do not pit the entire race. You may not come first with a bob that is level 0, but you will go up heaps of levels. If im not mistake with a lvl 0 bob you can go from level 0 to 24 if you win this race.

The trick here is to keep your bob at about 75% on the tempo bar (the blue and red bar) and just guide him through. This will give you quite an easy win because when the track drys out to 20% the AI put racing hards on. As soon as you start the race, it goes straight back to 30% water on the track. The ai pit first lap and lap 7 or 8, when using sports softs you dont need to pit at all.

If u have any questions feel free to pm me. Sorry for the amount of writing, but you can get 8 million credits an hour if u have the 200% lo in bounes and come first each time.

Back