zzz_pt gallery _ 8.10 - Random Shots + 3.0 Entry

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 441 comments
The first picture looks great. Really liking how both composition and depth of field underline the aggressive look of the car. The toning is spot on, as well. 👍

Thank you for your feedback guys! :) I allmost forgot that I have a gallery :D

I've been uploading some shots so I'll post them here...

PRIUS HYBRID​

Thanks for watching...I know there are too many in this post :/

i like the "born to usa" photo and that rim of lambo is really wonderful
as for the 7th prious shot my mind stop to work :P nice work

Last edited:
Fab work on this latest update, the B&W Miura, the SLR, the Ferrari duo, Born in USA, the rim and the Prius are superb pics.

Thanks you all of you :) The prius set was a surprise even for me hehe...

PREVIEW N.1

From London with Passion

Cruising

To the left, to the left

Sexy

Into the light

Straight away

Your photos in the galleries have some unique atmosphere wanting in those from other competitors here... I'm digging the linear flow of the background and radial editings that set the rendering of the photos look more animated.

Great to see you putting some new stuff up. :)

Very interesting editing you've got going lately, quite HDR or bleached effect in look. Works very well in some shots. In particular I think it looks aweome on the Prius Hybrid set, they look great. 👍

From the Evora batch 1,3 & 5 are my favs. Very nice work. 👍

Pretty sweet shots, zzz_pt! I'm really liking the high contrasts, the lighting and the toning in your latest set. The individual compositions are spot on, as well. :) 👍

Nice to see you are back and have re-opened your gallery. Always loved your editing style.

First contrats for the weekly rewind, very well deserved 👍

Very nice work on light and shadows in the volvo pic. Beautiful views of the Nürb with great composition in the M5 shots (especially the first). Love the two versions of the Miura, great contrast on the b&w one 👍 The storm GTR is amazing :drool: Great idea and perfect realisation. Nice light & toning in the Ferrari shot. Love the desaturated tones of the first SLR shot. Born in the USA is another great pic with a perfect composition. The scenery in the Corvette shot looks very realistic and it wasn't an easy thing in Monaco (hope they will enhance the rendering of this track in GT6). Fun Usain Bolt's shot with a good toning in the whole shot. The Miura rim is very tasty, love the toning (once more) and the composition (ot centered on the rim).

Very good use of the HDR process in the Prius shots, the dark rendering is very beautiful and gives the set a very special atmopshere 👍

Same thing with this little british, good HDR rendering in a more colorfull mood. Love this set too.

Keep it up with the great work Ricardo, nice to can come here again :cheers:

Your photos in the galleries have some unique atmosphere wanting in those from other competitors here... I'm digging the linear flow of the background and radial editings that set the rendering of the photos look more animated.

Hi sneakyboy62. I'm glad you like m gallery. You're welcome. 👍 It's always a pleasure to read that someone finds my work a bit unique. :cheers:

GPR
Great to see you putting some new stuff up. :)

Very interesting editing you've got going lately, quite HDR or bleached effect in look. Works very well in some shots. In particular I think it looks aweome on the Prius Hybrid set, they look great. 👍

From the Evora batch 1,3 & 5 are my favs. Very nice work. 👍

Thank you George! It's an honor to hear that from you, a fellow designer. :)

Love the Evora! And congrats on a front page pic..well deserved recognition :cheers:

Oh! Thanks mate. It was a suprise indeed. That particular Evora was took a long time ago. ^^

Nice urban atmosphere you got there, well done! 👍

Thanks! I hate london for driving...but it's photogenic. :D

The Evora set is very well made. 👍

Thanks Nicolas. That means a lot ;)

Pretty sweet shots, zzz_pt! I'm really liking the high contrasts, the lighting and the toning in your latest set. The individual compositions are spot on, as well. :) 👍

Thank you mate! Are you tired of GT5? We haven't seen you posting any shots lately...it's a shame.

Nice to see you are back and have re-opened your gallery. Always loved your editing style.

First contrats for the weekly rewind, very well deserved 👍

Very nice work on light and shadows in the volvo pic. Beautiful views of the Nürb with great composition in the M5 shots (especially the first). Love the two versions of the Miura, great contrast on the b&w one 👍 The storm GTR is amazing :drool: Great idea and perfect realisation. Nice light & toning in the Ferrari shot. Love the desaturated tones of the first SLR shot. Born in the USA is another great pic with a perfect composition. The scenery in the Corvette shot looks very realistic and it wasn't an easy thing in Monaco (hope they will enhance the rendering of this track in GT6). Fun Usain Bolt's shot with a good toning in the whole shot. The Miura rim is very tasty, love the toning (once more) and the composition (ot centered on the rim).

Very good use of the HDR process in the Prius shots, the dark rendering is very beautiful and gives the set a very special atmopshere 👍

Same thing with this little british, good HDR rendering in a more colorfull mood. Love this set too.

Keep it up with the great work Ricardo, nice to can come here again :cheers:

Not as musch as I love yours (style). When I started my HDR was because of you Jeremy. :)
Thank you for your great feedback! I mean it. It's great to read something so much detail. :cheers:

Some random shots

Shift Down

PCM

original shot by Nicolas

original shot by Nicolas

CCCL

Thanks for watching :)

Great, loving the contrast of lighting in the photo, vivid toning on the car, depth of field in some of the snaps and clarity - besides the afterfire in the first one rocks too.

Some more great stuff in your latest posts Ricardo. I like that first shot of the Gallardo, the hot toned feel, nice framing and the flames too. 👍

Also like the EvoX a lot and all 3 R8 shots are great too. Very nice toning and mood. The third of them is my fav. 👍

And lastly pretty sweet 3.0 entry. Interesting car choice and it works well. Good use of the definitive side panel. ;) 👍

Another bunch of great pics Ricardo.

I agree with George about the Gallardo shot, very weel composed and edited, and the three R8 shot, the last is also my fav'.

As I already said on Flickr the F40 shot is one of the most beautiful I've seen with this car. The combo on light and blur make the pic looks like a dream but at the same time the car looks real. It's beautiful :drool:

I also like a lot the two AMG shots, especially the last one, the rendering of the road is excellent. The car seems cruising on a a sort of asphalt sea.

And very great work on your last 3.0 edit 👍

Back