zzz_pt gallery _ 8.10 - Random Shots + 3.0 Entry

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 441 comments
Main word for this last shot is mood. Very great mood in this one, love this dark atmosphere. Maybe once more a little bit too much noise but that could be a choice, simulate a real shot with a camera who can't follow in high iso ?

I totally missed the full RS6 set, it's superb, love the one through the garage, and again congrats for the SSC win!

Thank you Nicolas! That particular shot looks to be the one with more success around here :D

I don't fancy the amount of noise in the latest picture, but, other than that, I think that it looks great. Additionally, I'd say that adding a bit of soft light to the image would help emphasize the atmosphere you're looking for when shooting at that time of day. ;)

Yeah...I'm a "noiser" guy. I'm noticing that people like to see more clearer shots. But I admit the noise it's a bit over the reasonable. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Main word for this last shot is mood. Very great mood in this one, love this dark atmosphere. Maybe once more a little bit too much noise but that could be a choice, simulate a real shot with a camera who can't follow in high iso ?

Thanks Jeremy. Yes, I'm not a great real life photographer so THAT can be my escuse :D

GPR
It is a nice shot, well framed and balanced. But I too feel the noise is a bit much.

Again ^^ Thank you Randi. 👍

Love the RS6 set. For me, it's perfect. I like the LF-A pic too, but it's too much noise on it.

First, welcome to my gallery. Second, thank you very much for the feedback. :cheers:

well... I didn't submit my entry to this week's 2.0 comp.... but would be one of those:

One of a Kind

Very good pics (especially, imo, the composition of the second), but i mostly love the text detail, very well made, perfect for the purpose 👍

Hi everyone.

(1st thing: Thanks for the feedback GTracer98, GT-R, Kodje and MadMoss. :) )

I've been away from my PS3 and GT5 due to some family problems. My father was in the hospital for 2 weeks and this month my grandfather passed away. This took all my motivation to play console and take photos. But I'm better now. :)

I came here to this section and I saw this new thing of hybrid cars. If my motivation for do a small photo shooting session was not very high it went down very quickly. lol

I've been seeing some SUPERB, AWESOME, JAW DROPING shots from some people out there and not being able to do it it's a bit frustrating.

I'll try to do a set in the next week or so...if I get the will.

Good to hear you're feeling better now, sounds like you've had a rough time. Sorry to hear about your grandfather passing and I hope your dad's ok. I also hope you get your motivation back and I look forward to seeing more great stuff from you soon.

Btw those last 2 shots you posted are pretty nice. Like the toning on them. 👍

Also as a quick side note my nickname is Pandi not Randi. Totally fine just thought I'd clarify. I can see now how the stylised P could easily be mistaken for a R in my signature so no worries. ;)

Last edited:
Glad to have you back and that you're going better. I hope everything is ok with your dad.

Looking forward for some new shots, and maybe some online shooting with you. ;)

Welcome back at the 'Planet. I can imagine the feelings you had (and probably have). I feel sorry for you... :( Still, at least I hope that your photo skills are still intact.

GPR
Good to hear you're feeling better now, sounds like you've had a rough time. Sorry to hear about your grandfather passing and I hope your dad's ok. I also hope you get your motivation back and I look forward to seeing more great stuff from you soon.

I make these words mine. Pleased to see you back (I missed your work, really), but very sad for your Family. I can easily understand your feelings I guess, my own father is also actually in an hospital for serious troubles. Hope they will go through these bad times.

No need to make hybrid to do good photos ;)
(yes it can help, i agree ;) )

Sorry to hear about your loss, zzz_pt. Glad to know that you're better now, though.

As always, take your time mate. 👍

1st: Thank you for your kind words. It was a rough period and I just got a little desmotivated to play and shoot GT5.

I came back to GT Academy and tried to make some shots but my PS3 HDMI port broke (or wharever :S).

Nicolas took the iniciative of sharing some...well...a lot of his shots with me using Dropbox and I'll be doing some stuff based on his work. Thank you again Nicolas! :cheers:

Here is the 1st one I did just do re-open this gallery (later on I'll do some proper edit in NBD's honor hehe)

____ 3 new shots based on my 2012 folder ___

I hope you guys like it. It's great to be back :dopey:

In fact, after I edited those 2 Aston Martin Shots I thought: "This looks like NBD style..."

But not so good...:D

Great to have you back, zzz_pt - hope you'll stick around. ;)

I think you're underestimating yourself, too - these edits are top-notch and I'm really looking forward to seeing more soon. 👍

I concur, great to see you back. And I like the those Aston shots, nice bold editing. I also like the muted tones on the M3 shot. 👍

Hope you have some more material to edit, I'd like to see more. ;)

That's good to see this gallery on the first page ;)
I've already said I like very much your two aston shots and I also love your 512BB one 👍

I think you underestimate you, the Astons are looking awesome.

Thanks you Nicolas :)

Better than NB! 👍 NB isn't that good, anyway. :sly:

Hahah! Nice joke :D

Great to have you back, zzz_pt - hope you'll stick around. ;)

I think you're underestimating yourself, too - these edits are top-notch and I'm really looking forward to seeing more soon. 👍

Thanks mate. I'll be posting some shots one in a while :P

GPR
I concur, great to see you back. And I like the those Aston shots, nice bold editing. I also like the muted tones on the M3 shot. 👍

Hope you have some more material to edit, I'd like to see more. ;)

Thank you Pandi 👍

Welcome back zzz! :)👍

Like the BMW shot. :drool:

Thanks Pedro (?) 👍

That's good to see this gallery on the first page ;)
I've already said I like very much your two aston shots and I also love your 512BB one 👍

Thank you Jeremy :) Glad you liked it.

That first one is epic and the rest is great too! :)👍

Thanks GTracer98. Epic? o.O

Today's edits (old shots)

Nice! these are great. Love the editing. Especially the GTR, looks a little HDR-ish and the agressive in your face aspect makes it pop. 👍

I really like each of these three pics 👍
The GTR one is amazing, the HDR effect is very pronouced but it fit perfectly with the choice of angle and composition of this shot and give the pic a very strong atmosphere !
Great composition on the Evora shot with a good sense of speed. And I really love the toning of the last pic 👍

Back